Chapter 21

As the night start raining on 3rd August, Seiyu only sitting at some shrine near the festival was held to avoid getting wet by the rain.

Seiyu Pov;-

As I sitting all by myself at some shrine to shade myself from the rain. I look up at the sky, which seems to be raining cat and dog while thinking where's and how my sister is now, did she already settle her problem or is she's already on her way coming here?. Then for a moment, I think that I should've followed her instead of waiting for her here. So I cannot bring myself to sit here waiting for her and stand up as I start to run under the rain. After a few seconds of running in the rain, I suddenly stop when I saw the boy wearing Toman gang clothes with some of the Moebius members. Both of us are from different sides, looking at each other when I come to remember something from the manga.

'Wait.....are these guys.....', my thought as I look at them. "What the fuck are you guys doing with Moebius? Are yar betraying Toman?", I said as I glared at them, making them flinch a lil bit.

"It's none of your business !!! You, not even part of the gang !!", shout one of the guys at me. I only stare at them for moments and then smirks.

"Eh~ it's that so? That's means I can beat the shits of you guys, right??", Seiyu said while smirking at them in a teasing tone.

"YOU FUCKER !!!", shout other guys seem to look pissed off with my attitude towards them.

"Yeah...Yeah...Whatever...", I said lazily. But then suddenly I saw them smirking at me, making me confused with their sudden being quiet when just a moment ago they just shouting so madly at me. I have a bad feeling about this.....something not right......wait........shouldn't Kiyomasa should be together with them?

Where's is he???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SCRACK ❗❗❗

.

.

.

.

.

.

.