Chapter 73

As Mikey just standing over Takemichi's slumped body, staring down at him and says..

"I didn't wanna meet...because things would end up like this. Your long journey ends here.", said Mikey while walking away. As Takemichi mustering up all his strength, he vows to save Mikey.

".....save......you.....I will save you....no matter what....aniki will's......", said Takemichi in his weak voice while recalling back what Seiyu said.

Please help Mikey.

"I will....fulfill it.....", he said. As Mikey continues walking away, he remarks that he will end everything.

"Then, I will end everything here."

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Mikey slowly walk and climb onto the roof as he overlook the peoples in the city. Causing some people to notice him.

"Um..hey, what is going on over there?"

"Huh? OH SHIT!! THE DUDE'S GONNA JUMP!??"

"SOMEONE'S ABOUT TO JUMP FROM THE ROOFTOP!!"

As the peoples were so panicked seeing Mikey, causing for Sanzu who still waiting for him at downstairs, noticed him.

"MIKEY??!!", shout Sanzu.

As Mikey looks from above, he visualizes the people he lost, imagine his own brother, Shinichiro, his sister, Emma and imagines all of Toman on the ground, including the captains and Draken, who encourages him. Then, suddenly he heard a voice asking him.

What are you doing, brat?

Mikey heard it, a voice asking him from his left side.  He smiled as he recognizes the voice and answered it.

"Jumping from the roof?"

It's silent for a second before he heard the answer back.

Wrong choice, idiot brat.

Mikey didn't answers it back as he just smiling after hearing it, then he heard another voice on his right side.

You're not gonna jump after I saved you, right?

Recognized the voice again, Mikey just smiling and answered it.

"Sorry."

Stupid, Manjirou.

Mikey just smiled as he heard the words. Until he feels a warm at his left hand, feel like someone was holding his hand gently. Mikey wants to cry as he feels the warmth of her hand holding his hand.

"I do the right thing, right?"

He asks, but it just a silent as the person keep on holding his hand. Then, she answers him.

No, Manjirou.

It's was soft voice answering him, and nothing as he just smile after hearing it. He imagines himself being leader of Toman, he smiled and shout.