Chapter 90

After Takemichi got the attention of Seiyu about the mission he mentions. Takemichi starts to tell him about the future he saw when he handshaking with Mikey.

"You saw Izana was covered with blood in Mikey's arms?", asked Seiyu while Takemichi just nodded his head. "It's there anyone other than Mikey and Izana? How is the situation there? Anything you see?", asked Seiyu.

"I don't see it clearly yet.", said Takemichi.

"I see...that's mean that accident not closed yet to happen.", said Seiyu. "It's happened when Izana and Mikey were together?", said Seiyu. "IZANA!!"

"Yeah?"

"Are you planning on going out with Mikey this week??", asked Seiyu to the bleach hair boy.

"No, we don't plan anything, besides we will have a battle against Rokuhara Tandai this week.", said Izana.

"Oh! Right ...okay then.", said Seiyu.

"But why did you asked??", asked Izana to Seiyu as he was curious about the reason he asks him.

"Nothing. Just to make sure you're safe and sound.", said Seiyu, causing Izana more curious about what he just said, but he choose to not asked him and just continue doing his work.

"So? How are you gonna prevent it? Don't tell me you gonna keeps your eyes on him for 24 hours?", said Seiyu, but that's actually what Takemichi plans to do.

"Ehehe...", Seiyu just stares at him in disbelief, didn't expect what he said was true. "Come on...don't be like that. That brat will get goosebumps just having you staring at him for 24 hours.", said Seiyu.

"Then, how should we prevent it? Isn't always with Izana-kun is the best option? We can make sure he saves.", said Takemichi.

"Then, if he wants to take a shit, are you gonna follow him as well?",asked Seiyu.

"Not to that point, aniki!!!", said Takemichi while Seiyu already burst into laughter. Takemichi can only pout his mouth as he stares at the older guy in front of him, laughing so hard. But Takemichi was relieved that Seiyu was okay even after losing his friend. He worries that Seiyu might fell in despair after what had happened, but looking at him laughing so hard, he reliefs.

"Anyway...you know we will have a meeting tonight, right?", asked Seiyu.

"Oh! Yeah...I know that. Chifuyu, Baji-kun and Kazutora-kun already told me before.", said Takemichi.

"Then meet you tonight. I will make sure about Izana, so you don't need to worry about it.", said Seiyu, trying to make the boy less worried.

"Oh...okay....I will be leaving first, aniki.", said Takemichi while start to walk out of the store.

"Hmm.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At night, Takemichi walks out of his house and realizes that Chifuyu already waiting for him outside.

"Chifuyu."

"Let's go, Takemicchi. The meeting will start any moment.", said Chifuyu, while Takemichi walks closer to him and get on his bike. Then, both of them rides towards their hideout, the place where Toman will hold their meeting for tonight. Surprisingly, their hideouts are not so far away from the company, it's just a normal convenience store.