Chapter 77

As Takeomi and South face off, rain starts falling. Causing Takemichi to recall about aniki, Izana and Haru that die on rainy day.

"It's raining....",said Takemichi.

"WHAT BRING YOU HERE, BRAHMAN?!!", shout South to Takeomi.

Takeomi looks up at skies, as he recalls what Shinichiro used to say something to him.

"WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE HERE! AND SAW SOME NOISY DOGS THAT WON'T STOP ON STEALING SOMEONE ELSE MEMBERS!!", shout Takeomi.

"Hah?! What's it has anything to do with you?!", asked South.

"I have my own reason. So shut the fuck up.", said Takeomi.

"You noisy as ever, aren't yar, Akashi?", said Mochizuki Kanji, causing Takeomi just to stare at him quietly.

"First generation Black Dragons, Akashi Takeomi. IT IS I !! 9TH GEN. BLACK DRAGON CAPTAIN !! THE GREAT MADARAME SHION!!", shout Madarame walking forward to them.

"Man...I don't care about this whole mess.", said a certain person who walking together with his brother.

"I guess we have to get involved anyhow. A war is gonna start around here so why not, right Rindou?", asked Ran.

"Yeah."

Takemichi become panicked as he saw the former Tenjiku members, the worst generation which all are assembled at the scene.

"Haha.. bunch of bloodthirsty people are around right now. Being young sure is nice, right Senju?",said Takeomi.

"Senju?"

Suddenly ,a hoodie figure charges into the center and throw an umbrella at South who reacts quickly to hit it aside. South takes too long to figure that was an umbrella, allowing the hoodie figure to jump up into the air and do an exe kick to South's head.

"My umbrella.", said the hoodie figure after gives South a kick.

"He-Here you go!!!", said Takemichi while giving back the umbrella.

She opens the umbrella and said that she didn't want to get wet.

"That's Brahman's boss...Kawaragi Senju.",said Inui. Causing Takemichi to look at her in disbelief.

"So...Let's finish this.",she said while turning to look at Rokuhara Tandai.

-Meanwhile-

"Hmm??"

"What's wrong??", asked the person to his friend.

"I smelled a mess around here.", he said. "Shall we go and take a look?", he add with a grin on his face while his body already moved to the direction where's the battle about to start. His friend didn't said anything and just quietly follow him from behind.

-In the same time at some certain place-

"Woahh!! What with this traffic jam?!", said the guy who sitting inside the taxi with his friend. "Hey...I think there's a gang fight.", he said, getting the attention of black hair guy who sitting beside him.

"Gang fight?"

"Yea. Don't want to take a look?", he asked his friend who now holding his phone.

"Seem I gotta go and take a look. I got a message.", said the black hair guy.

"Then let's go!!!", he said in happy tone and quickly pay the driver as they get out from the car. Walking under the rain towards the scene.