Chapter 69

In somewhere warehouse, full of blood around and dead bodies on the floor. As the sound of rain from outside the warehouse, getting the attention one executive of Bonten.

"It's raining....",said the guy with curtain hairstyle and a large scar on his face.

"He probably at outside again...",said the guy with death-hawk style, flowing windly on the right side of his face.

"Under the rain??", asked one of executive of Bonten who's name is Mochizuki Kanji.

"Shushhhh.....", Sanzu shushed them all with a grin on his face."Mikey needs his space.",said Sanzu. Then his expression changed as he says...

"It's a bad day....", said Sanzu as he walks toward the door.

"It's been 10 years after that accident.", said Kokonoi who just walked near the door and see the guy with white hair, who just standing under the rain all by himself.

"He looks so thin...", said Kakucho, who walking closer to Kokonoi.

"Those accident really traumatized him.", said Kakucho.

"Really? Just him?",asked Kokonoi with a smile, then his expression changed as his voice became more deeper. "I still don't get over it yet.", he said.

"Are you talking about aniki?", asked Kakucho.

"I want....to kill those motherfuckers that send...aniki to afterworld.",said Kokonoi in serious tone. Kakucho just silent himself as he stares at the guy beside him and turn to stare at his boss who still standing under the rain.

"Shouldn't we go and get the umbrella for him? He will catches a cold if he keeps on standing there more longer.",said Kakucho.

"Go ahead, If you want to get shoot by him.", said Kokonoi with a grin on his face. "Only on rainy day....don't bother him on rainy day..", said Kokonoi as he stares at his boss who looking so hopeless and in despair all by himself under the rain.

", said Kokonoi as he stares at his boss who looking so hopeless and in despair all by himself under the rain

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Takemichi was sitting on the bench all by himself while waiting for someone else. Then, a voice asked him, why that he wants to meet him.

"Why're suddenly want to meet me, Takemichi?", asked Naoto.

"Naoto....", said Takemichi as he stands up from the bench and stretched his hand to Naoto, causing the man confused with his sudden act.