*~The New Page of Our Story~*

After the wedding day, it's a tiring day for the couples. As the both of them finally married, Mikey already well-prepared everything before their marriage, the places for them to stay, and everything. They are now at their house after those tiring days of their wedding day.

"Haruchin.", call Mikey.

"Hmm?"

"You can go take bath first.", he said with Haru just nodded her head.

After a few minutes, it's time for Mikey to take a turn as Haru walked out from the bathroom while drying her hair. Not long after that, Mikey finished taking a shower as he walked out with towels wrapped around his waist. He looks at Haru who sleeping soundly on their bed as he let out a small sigh and a smile.

"She must've been tired so much.", said Mikey. Mikey just goes and wears his clothes as he then straight to the bed. He slowly corrected his wife's sleep position gently so she wouldn't wake up. He puts her head on his arm with Haru suddenly hugging him, causing Mikey lil bit surprised. He chuckled as he found out how cute his wife could be when she was sleeping.

Then, Mikey just let her hug him as he also hugs her back and just slept together.

"Good night, Haruchin."

>________________________<

The next day, Mikey realizes he just having another life crisis. As he now thinking so deeply with a dark aura around him while accompanied by Seiyu, Draken, and Mitsuya at some cafe.

"Now what's wrong with this brat?", asked Seiyu as he drank his drink with Draken and Mitsuya. "Just yesterday you got married, and now, why look so gloomy?", he asks.

"Aniki...Kenchin...Mitsuya....I have the biggest crisis right now.", said Mikey with a serious tone.

"What's wrong, Mikey?", asked Mitsuya.

"I.....I forgot to plan the places for our honeymoon!", said Mikey.

"The fuck? Just plan right now with her. Why that's so hard?", said Draken as he looks at him in disbelief.

"No! I want to make it special and a surprise! It's not romantic if she already knows where are we planning on going!", said Mikey desperate to Draken.

"Oh, wow! I don't know you really care so much about something like this, Mikey.", said Mitsuya as he tried to understand the new side of his former president.

"And what the reason you called us for this help of honeymoon of you?", asked Seiyu.

"Well, aniki, Kenchin and Mitsuya. You three are already married, so I trying to get some information as to what kind of place for my honeymoon with Haruchin from the three of you. Since you guys already have experience on this.", said Mikey while looking at the three.

"I see.", said Seiyu while smiling at Mikey.

"So? Any suggestions?", asked Mikey while the three of them thought so deeply about some places for this new marriage guy.

"How about a place near the beach.", said Mitsuya. "You two can have your beautiful moment walking at the beach while enjoying some sunset. Have some relaxation after your tiring day of the wedding. Yuzuha and I was having a great of our memories together when we had our honeymoon there, so I think it would be a good place for you and Haru as well, Mikey.", said Mitsuya while recalling his honeymoon back then with Yuzuha after their marriage.