Chapter 16

As Takemichi knows what he has to do when he goes back to the past, so he shakes a with Naoto.
.
.
.
"And Yamagishi....", Akkun said like he was telling a story to Takemichi while cycling.

"Are you listening, Takemichi??", asked Akkun. Takemichi looks so glad, meeting his friend who died in the future, still alive in front of him. And then another voice calls him.

"Yo, Takemichi!! You're back!!", Haru said as she riding a bike with her brother.

"Haru-san!! Aniki!!...why both of you were here?", Takemichi asked them, making Akkun surprised with Takemichi's sudden question.

"Why did you ask them that?", Akkun asked.

"Eh?!", 'How would I know the reason if I just came back from the future, stupid Takemichi !!', Takemichi thought that screaming in panic inside his head. Seiyu, which understands the Takemichi situation, speaks...

"I got dragged by some brats who wouldn't stop bothering me if I didn't join with them..", explain Seiyu to Takemichi.

"Hehehe~", both Haru and Akkun, only giggling as they knew that Seiyu was talking about them.

Takemichi only gives them an awkward smile with their childish attitude. And then, Takemichi remember back what did Haru mean by he was back but choose to ignore it since it is not important and thinks positively.

And they talked as Akkun said that he wants to be a hairdresser. Takemichi said that's he will cheer for him and will be his first customer.

"Eh~ I thought I would be the first one~", Seiyu said teasingly while cycling.

"Sorry Aniki!! That's would be me!!", Takemichi said with confidence to Seiyu.

"Heh! Suit yourself brat", Seiyu said sadistically.

"Hei! Seem the three of you forgot that I'm still here!!!", said Haru while pouting. All of them laughed together as there was no end to it. Then Takemichi suddenly shouts.

"AKKUN, STOP!!", shout Takemichi at his friend, making him stop cycling together with the siblings. Takemichi gets off the bike and starts to run somewhere.

"I've gotta go."

"Where?"

"..I've got some urgent business..", said Takemichi and starts to leave them all.

"It's was that event right?", asked Haru to her brother.

"Yeah...", Seiyu answered as he looking at the place where's Takemichi had gone to.

"Akkun...", call Seiyu to the boy.

"Yeah..??"

"We will go after Takemichi...seems it's not a small business..", said Seiyu.

"Oh...okay, aniki..", said Akkun.

Then, Seiyu starts cycling the bike to where Takemichi had gone to. "Byeee, Akkun!!", shout Haru while waving her hand at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi Pov;-

After running for minutes, I finally arrived at the places where's Mikey and others are.