*~The Next Generation of Sano~*

-After many years had passed-

As the world slowly changes, technology getting more evolving over the years after years. A boy with light orange hair just quietly listens to his friends who talk about the world of delinquents.

"The most strongest gang in the world of delinquent is no other than TOKYO MANJI GANG OR WELL KNOWN AS TOMAN!!!", shouts the friend of the boy, causing them to look at the friend with excitement and sparkling in their eyes.

"I knew it!!! There no other than that gang!!!", said the other friend of the boy. "RIGHT, YUJI?!!", asked the friend.

"Yeahh!!!", answered Yuji who is the boy with light orange hair. "I always admire that gang!! After many years, they were the gang that I always dream to join!!!", said Yuji.

"Man...do you think is that easy to join a gang like that? You need at least beg to their president if it's possible.", said the friend.

"As if!! No one knows who the current president of Toman is, right now!!", said the other friend.

"Eh? Why?", asked Yuji.

"Ohohoho~ lets me explain!!", said the friend proudly. "The current right now is, no one knows the identity of 16th Generation President of Toman after the baton from the president of 15th Generation Toman was passed to.", said the friend.

"And other mysteries is no one know the real name of the 1st Generation President of Toman! But people know him as The Invincible Mikey!!", said the friend.

"OH! Are you talking about the 1st Generation?!! I also heard many rumors about them!! Their adventures story to be the top gang of Japan in the past was the most fucking entertaining story ever!!!", said the other friend of Yuji with his sparkling eyes.

"AND THEIR LEADER!! THE INVINCIBLE MIKEY!! I WISH THAT I COULD SEE HIM AT LEAST ONCE!! But no one knows about where he is right now....", he said with depression tone.

"Hey! Do you guys know the Toman Company in the city??", asked the guy while looking seriously at them. "There are rumored saying that some higher up in that company is all former of the 1st Generation Toman members and the president of that company is The Invincible Mikey!!", whispered the guy to his friends.

"That's just been rumored. There's no evidence it was true, right Yuji?", said the other friend.

"Ah! Yeah... haha...", said Yuji awkwardly.

"Just give up, Yuji. There's no way you can easily join Toman. People who joined Toman, all of them are strong in fighting.", said Yuji's friend.

"Haha...I'm just dreaming on join it. I didn't say that I could easily join it.", said Yuji while smiling awkwardly at his friends. Yuji just thinking so deeply about what his friends just told him. To be honest, he is actually sad. He always wants to be a delinquent and a gang like Tokyo Manji Gang is the only gang he has been to look up to. Their courage and the way how their legacy keeps on going after many years.

>____________________<

"Is there no way for me to join the gang?", Yuji asked himself after the school period and now is walking back to his house.

As Yuji walks back home, suddenly he feels hungry as he decides to buy something to eat.

"The dorayaki store should be near this area, right?", he asked himself as he walked to the store.