Chapter 86

The rain still didn't stop falling down as the four of them just standing under the rain after the ambulance arrived and took Eiji's dead bodies to the hospital.

"Sei-kun....",call Senju in worried.

"Aniki...",call Takemichi who look so worried as he sees the older guy in front of him, looking so in despair.

"Just right in the moment....",said Seiyu so sudden, getting the attention of Draken, Senju and Takemichi. "I want to protect the both of you...but ended being protected by him.", said Seiyu with a soft smile on his face as he recalls back the accident. Draken was about to protect Seiyu but quickly Seiyu changed his position with Draken and trying protect them, but out of no where, his friend, Eiji stood in and took the shoot instead of him.

"Takemichi...Draken....Senju....Let's go back....", said Seiyu with a soft smile on his face. The both of them know, Seiyu just putting his 'okay' face. He didn't want to show his weak side to them. As they about to leave, suddenly they heard a shout from someone who running closer to them.

"SENJU!!", shout Akashi. "YOU'RE OKAY?!", asked Akashi in worried.

"Takeomi..."

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!", asked Akashi in worried as he saw Seiyu looking so bad. Then, Senju explained everything that had happened to Akashi with Seiyu who quietly didn't said anything.

"SHIT!! THOSE FUCKERS!! THEY REALLY WENT THIS FAR!!", shout Akashi angrily. Then, Akashi stares at Seiyu who still standing under the rain without saying anything.

"Seiyu...we have to repay Rokuhara Tandai.", said Akashi, causing Takemichi, Senju and Draken surprised to hear what he said.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, TAKEOMI!!", shout Senju to his brother. Ignore his sister, Akashi ordered Benkei to call everyone from Brahman.

"TAKEOMI!! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WE CAN'T DO IT TODAY!!!",shout Senju.

"HUH? THEN WHEN?!", shout Takeomi back at his sister.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT WE SHOULD WAIT FOR MIKEY!!", shout Senju.

"SO WE JUST GONNA WAIT FOR HIM?! SEIYU'S FRIEND JUST GOT KILLED BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTING HIM AND I BELIEVE MIKEY ALSO UNDERSTANDS THIS!!", shout Akashi.

"BUT-"

"LISTEN HERE, SENJU! THIS IS NOT A CHILD FIGHT ANYMORE!! IT'S A BLOODBATH!!", shout Takeomi.

As they having their arguments with each other, suddenly they heard another voice interfering into their conversation, causing all of them to turn and look at him.

"OI OI OI!! GETTING KINDA LIVELY HERE, EH?!!", shout South while walking closer to them. "WE'RE ARRIVED JUST IN TIME, DIDN'T WE?!!", shout South. Takemichi, Draken, Takeomi and Senju stared at South in rage as they want kill the person in front of them, while Seiyu just glaring with his dead stare as he will attack South in any moment if he wants.

"Too bad though...I was aiming for Toman's beloved aniki but another insect got in the our plan.", said South with a grin on his face while staring straight at Seiyu. Seiyu didn't said anything as he just stares back at South with his death glare.

"They was after Seiyu from the beginning. Attacking you is just their plan to bait Seiyu out.", explained Wakasa as he appears beside Takemichi and Draken.

"Now then...since we here...WHY NOT START THE BATTLE ALREADY?!! THE ARMAGEDDON!!", shout South.

"BRING IT ON!! LET'S SETTLE THIS HERE!", shout Akashi.

As the both gangs about to start the fights, suddenly Seiyu speaks, causing them turn to look at him.

"He's here.". He said while looking at the sky, causing the people who heard him, in confused. Then all of them heard a bikes noise, getting closer to them.