5: Jealousy

----------

----------

"Have you seen the Beauxbatons lot? I swear to Salazar I saw a veela." claimed Draco to Pansy and his sister who were sitting right beside them, the three of them watching students put their name in the goblet of fire.

"She's like three years older than you, so don't even think about getting with her." said Y/N in a slightly stern yet amused tone as Pansy gave a giggle.

"I never said anything about getting with her— how do you even know her age?" huffed Draco, his eyebrows raising in suspicion.

"Y/N, unlike you, Draco, is a total magnet, meaning that she attracts everyone with no effort." snickered Pansy, earning her a playful punch on her shoulder.

"So that means that you've got a thing for my sister then?" countered Draco. "Besides, if she can attract everyone the  why isn't Pierce attracted to her—"

"Nobody said I wasn't attracted to Y/N." said a familiar voice from behind them. "Hey, Y/N." smiled Katherine, her eyes sparkling brightly at the platinum-haired girl who gave a smile back.

"Are you planning to do anything?" Harry asked the bushy haired girl, watching people put their names in the goblet of fire as well.

"I have no clue on what you're talking about." said Hermione quickly, averting her gaze down onto her lap.

"Oh c'mon, Mione. You stare at Y/N as though she's the only person in the world, I'm not that oblivious." grinned Harry with a roll of his eyes. "You know what I learned about girls? If they like you, they'd get jealous if you get close to someone else."

"Ah, no wonder Cho doesn't mind you getting close to me!" retaliated Hermione sarcastically, her cheeks slightly flushed though the idea intrigued her.

"Oh well, If you want Y/N to get with Katherine, then suit yourself." shrugged a completely unbothered Harry.

However, Hermione stood up and walked over to the goblet of fire, a certain Durmstrang boy putting his name in. Pansy was watching with raised eyebrows, flickering her eyes from Y/N to Hermione to the Durmstrang boy.

"Granger is getting friendly with someone from Durmstrang, who just happens to be Viktor Krum." informed Pansy slowly.

"It's not like I care." shrugged Y/N, who was allowing Katherine to play with her hair, fluttering her eyes close at the girls touch.

"She gave him a hug." frowned Pansy, gagging slightly at the sight on front of her. Y/N stayed silent, her eyes still snapped close, although her breath was slightly harsher.

"Krum's wrapping his arms around her waist—" claimed Draco but was immediately interrupted as Y/N snapped her eyes open and stood up.

"Okay, you scumbag now you got my attention." scoffed Y/N furiously, stomping over to the bushy haired girl, all terrified students making way for her.

Hermione turned her head and couldn't help but feel her lips curl into a sly, confident smirk at the sight of Y/N, her face contorted in fury.

"Nice day, yeah?" said Y/N casually to Viktor, yet her tone was way sweeter than normal. "How about you take a walk outside? Enjoy the day?" she suggested, yet her tone was much more of a demanding one.

"Yeah, I think I vill." nodded a suspicious Krum slowly, yet his arm was about to wrap itself around the bushy haired girl, that was until Y/N reacted instinctively, gripping Hermione's arm, pulling her closer, causing their bodies to collide.

"She's mine." spat Y/N harshly, feeling Hermione's hitched breath fanning against her neck. "For the day— I mean." she added.

"I can be yours until the day I die." muttered Hermione under her breath so no one would hear, feeling euphoric at the close contact, at the feeling of Y/N's arm circling around her waist as though to claim her property, letting out a shaky breath as she inhaled the familiar lavender scent that she longed for.

"I vill see you later." said Krum in his usual thick bulgarian accent, eyeing the bushy haired girl who seemed to have forgotten about his presence. He departed and left the two.

Neither of the two girls made a move to get out of the position they were in, as though relishing the moment, in fact, Y/N's grip on Hermione's waist only tightened, while the bushy haired girl snuggled her face further in the crook of Y/N's neck.

"Excuse me," said a sudden voice from behind them, Y/N turned around only to see a furious Katherine looking back at her. "How about we go to your dorm?" she suggested slowly, her voice coming out raspy, a hint of seductiveness in her tone.

"Yeah— right." responded Y/N with a daze nod, feeling Katherine gripping her wrist harshly, pulling her away from the bushy haired girl.

Katherine's hand travelled up onto Y/N's hair, her fingers burying in them as the platinum-haired girl looked down at her as though she was in a trance. Katherine gave a mischievous smirk at the furious Hermione, her face stony, her glare icy, her arms crossed over her chest in a challenging sort of manner.

Oh it's so on.

----------