18: Krum

----------

----------

"Hermione, I've got something to ask you." said Harry as the two stepped out of the class, making their way to the Great Hall.

"Hm?" hummed Hermione curiously, hugging her book to her chest as she gave a nod to indicate the raven-haired boy to go on.

"Well, I was minding my own business—" began Harry, but was immediately cut off by the bushy haired girl. "Ridiculous. I already don't believe you." snickered Hermione, earning her a playful huff from Harry. "Go on." she urged him.

"I saw you getting a bit touchy with Y/N." said Harry, his lips curling into an amused smirk as Hermione felt herself choking on her spit.

"Uh–" stammered Hermione nervously, trying to regain herself, although she proved to be quite unsuccessful. "We're– we're friends." she made up mildly, letting out the most un-Hermione-ish laugh she could ever muster.

"You were snogging." snickered Harry with a raise of his eyebrows, playfully nudging the bushy haired girls shoulder, trying to make her admit their not so secret relationship.

"We're really good friends." hummed Hermione.

"You're completely unbelievable." sighed Harry as they stepped into the Great Hall, about to sit down on their table. "Looks like your girlfriend just had an argument with Krum." he said, pointing his finger at an angry Y/N and Viktor, both of their fists clenched tightly.

"C'mon." said Hermione in a hurry, walking up to the two with an anxious look on her face.

"Y/N just prevented a murder from happening." informed Pansy to Hermione and Harry, whom were now extremely concerned and bewildered.

"How so?" queried Hermione.

"Uh.." said Pansy slowly, to the bushy haired girls bemusement, it looked like the girl was trying her best to contain a laugh. "Self control?" she said uncertainly with a snicker. "Could've sworn she was about to murder him–"

"Hermy-ow-ninny." said a voice from behind Hermione, the girl turning around, being met with a rather angry Viktor. "You don't have a boyfriend, right?" he asked in his thick bulgarian accent.

"No." said Hermione slowly, and a bit shyly as she flickered her eyes to Y/N before flickering them back to Viktor, who was now wearing a satisfied smirk.

"Vell then, I vill gladly be your boyfriend, if you accept–"

"Okay, listen here you absolute worthless piece of shit— Pansy, let me go!" scowled Y/N who was taking quick steps towards Viktor, until arms wrapped around her waist in attempt to hold her back.

"I don't want my best friend to murder someone, thank you very much!" scoffed Pansy, pulling her away from the bemused Viktor. "Krum, leave! Don't just stand there like an idiot and leave!" she shrieked in a hurry as she felt the platinum-haired girl about to get away from her hold.

"Shhh!" hushed Hermione, cupping the furious girls face, pulling it downwards until their eyes met. Y/N's face contorted in fury immediately softened, her icy glare falling at the sight of a nervous Hermione. "Calm down, take a deep breath and count from one to ten." she instructed, taking in a deep breath, indicating Y/N to follow.

Y/N did as she was told, well, that was only until she raised her wand, squinting her eyes slightly as she aimed it at Krum's figure. "Can I throw a hex at eight?–"

"Absolutely not." said Hermione sternly.

"What if I warn him?–"

"That's called a threat."

"You two are sickeningly" said Pansy from behind Y/N, imitating a gag. "Absolutely sickeningly adorable."

----------

Hermione's gonna be a bottom/power bottom most of the time but she'll also have her top moments bcuz I'm a whore for top Hermione

So that makes her a switch🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Idk if the chapter after this should be angry jealous seggs LMFAO