2: Five Minutes

----------

----------

"Hermione!" called out Ginny as Kingsley and Hermione landed on the ground, the polyjuice already wearing off. "Oh thank Merlin you're alright." she said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"You alright, Mione?" chimed Harry, sprinting over to the two girls. Hermione gave a stiff nod, her thoughts immediately going to Y/N as she looked around the place. "She's..."

"Dead?!" assumed Hermione with a shriek, pacing around the place, her hands fiddling with themselves anxiously.

"No!" said Harry quickly with a shake of his head, attempting to comfort his best friend with reassuring words. "She's not back, but I'm sure she's alright. Don't worry-"

"Don't you dare tell me not to worry about my bloody girlfriend, Harry Potter!" snapped Hermione, the raven-haired boy holding his hands up in defeat.

Hermione suddenly felt arms circling around her waist from behind. She was about to melt into the touch, but that was only until she turned around a bit to face the person whom she thought was her lover.

"Oh. It's just you." said Hermione plainly, expecting to meet familiar grey eyes, but she was only met with blue ones. "I mean- glad you're safe." she said quickly, attempting to hide the disappointment in her tone as she stepped away from Ron.

Her heart leaped as she heard a loud crash. She turned around in it's direction, spotting a figure from afar. Her legs pumped with adrenaline, moving instinctively.

"Let go of me!" yelled Hermione in a frustrated tone as she felt the red-haired boy grasping her wrist tightly, preventing her from running over to the figure.

"It could be a Death Eater, for Merlin's sake!" scoffed Ron.

"I don't give a damn! Let go of me or I swear to Godric that I'll fucking hex you back to Hogwarts!" snarled Hermione, jerking her arm away from the red-haired boys grasp.

The figure opened their arms wide, a tired grin on their face as they watched the bushy haired girl sprinting over to them so fast that you would've thought she apparated.

"Granger!" gasped Y/N along with a low chuckle as she felt arms flunging around her neck, legs wrapping around her waist, a sigh of relief being heard from the bushy haired girl.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened? Who attacked you? Is anything hurting?!" questioned Hermione quickly, cupping the girls face, searching for some sort of injury.

"Nothing that I can't handle." responded Y/N bluntly with a playful roll of her eyes. "Do I look that bad?" she mused out as she watched the bushy haired girls lips curling into a thin frown.

"You're always beautiful, pretty girl." affirmed Hermione softly, wiping the blood off the corner of the platinum-haired girls lip with her thumb. "My pretty girl." she hummed, placing a slow peck on the girls lips.

"Oi," said Ron rather harshly and bitterly. "Mum said to get inside and get ready for bed." he mumbled.

Timeskip

Y/N stepped into the bedroom only to find Hermione sitting against the beds headboard, wearing an oversized Slytherin quidditch jersey, a book in her hands to nobody's surprise, the only source of light coming from the lampshade near the bed.

"Can't sleep, love?" queried Hermione in a tired voice, the platinum-haired girl nodding in agreement. "Come here." she instructed, patting her lap.

Y/N didn't hesitate to obey. She got on the bed and settled herself on the bushy haired girls lap, resting her back against the girls front.

"The book thief," read Hermione softly. She began to read just loud enough for her lover to hear, her free hand travelled to Y/N's bare thigh, constantly tracing hearts and the words; 'I love you'

Once Hermione noticed the girls calm breathing, letting her know she was close to sleeping. She set the book aside and turned off the lampshade with a flick of her wand, turning her full attention back onto her lover.

She circled her arms around the girls waist, her head lowering down, placing soft kisses on Y/N's neck and shoulders, lingering on the skin for a few moments.

Her head shot back up and rested against the beds headboard. Her arm rose up to the girls platinum hair, stroking it gently.

"I'm not going anywhere, so you can sleep." pointed out Hermione, noticing the platinum-haired girl trying her best to stay awake. "You know that I'd spend my entire life with you, even if I just had five minutes left, I'd still spend it with you, my love."

And so with that, Y/N fluttered her eyes close as Hermione began to hum a soft melody.

----------

I just realised 6th year didn't have any smut so yeah I'll make it up to you horny mfs.