12: A Future Together

----------

----------

"What's this, Professor Mcgonagall?" queried Hermione curiously, pointing at the full size mirror in the middle of the classroom. "Surely it's no ordinary mirror?"

"It's the Mirror of Erised, Miss Granger." explained Professor Mcgonagall with a nod. "How about you come here and take a look?" she suggested, wearing a small smile.

Hermione stood up and walked towards the mirror, a gasp leaving her lips as her eyes widened at the reflection, her heart-rate picking up. She was looking at herself, but she wasn't wearing her uniform, nor was she alone in the reflection.

No, she was wearing an elegant wedding dress, accompanied by the platinum-haired girl, wide smiles etched on their faces, their matching rings shining brightly on their fingers.

"Does- Does it show the future?" questioned Hermione breathlessly, a hint of plead, hope and eagerness in her voice.

"Unfortunately no." answered Professor Mcgonagall. "It merely shows us our deepest desires."

So Hermione's deepest desire was just a future with the girl whom she loved. But she was uncertain, she didn't know if Y/N felt the same, and the thought of it terrified her.

Meanwhile...

"Romilda Vane has nice hair." said Y/N, earning her a look of disbelief from her best friend and a snort from her cousin. "What? It's true!" she insisted, munching on the chocolate in her hand.

"You're kidding, right? I think you've gone mental." said Pansy in disbelief, Madison going into a fit of giggles. "You're absolutely mental. I've got to call Hermione and-"

"Hermione!" interrupted Y/N in an excited tone. "Oh my god, have you seen that girl? She's the reason I believe in fate, she's my paradise! She looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl I've ever seen, I tell you! Do you see how pretty her bushy hair looks? How she makes it look amazing so effortlessly? Do you see how pretty her honey-brown eyes are under the summer sun? She looks like she's been carved by a greek god, I swear to Salazar!" she rambled.

"Oh but her looks are only a bonus point." said Y/N very seriously, the two girls trying to keep a straight face as they listened to her ramble. "Do you know what that girl does to me, physically and mentally? Oh good God, do you know how impassive and euphoric I become just from her touch? Oh and those lips, Merlin, those lips, I tell you! They're like addictive sweets that I can never get enough, oh how I crumble everytime they linger on my skin!"

"I can't wait to finish school so I can call her mine, officially and legally. To change her last name to Malfoy!" trailed on Y/N in absolute awe. "Oh I can't wait to see her in a wedding dress. I actually really couldn't care less about her dress, she looks amazing in anything. Blimey, she could even wear a trashbag and I'd still find her so fucking beautiful! Pansy, do you think she loves me? Could you come with me to Hogsmaede to shop for a ring or-"

"Slow down, Romeo." snickered Pansy, ruffling the girls platinum hair. "I'm sure that the feeling's mutual. Don't fuss over it."

----------

Idk man i just wanted to praise hermione so enjoy this cute chapter, next chapter will be out in 1-3 hours and it aint gon be cute no more