12: Masquerade Ball

----------

----------

"Have you found a date to take to the masquerade ball tonight?" queried Jules from beside Y/N, the two girls strolling in the snowy Hogsmaede. "Judging from your confused look, you didn't know there was one, right?" she giggled.

"Are you serious?" said Y/N in utter disbelief, letting out an exasperated groan at the realisation. "So that's why Jennie was moody around me, because I didn't ask her out-!" she huffed.

"What a shocker." snickered Jules, nudging the girl on the shoulder and jerking her head in Jennie's direction. "Go get your girl." she smiled, and oh, Y/N didn't need to be told twice.

"Y/N!" giggled Jennie as she felt arms wrapping around her waist, pulling her in until her back rested against a chest. "Wait, stop it, go away. I'm supposed to be mad at you." she whined, crossing her arms over her chest, trying to act angry, although she proved to be unsuccessful.

"Alright, fine. Jennie Kim, would you do me the honour of going to the masquerade ball with me?" said Y/N cheekily with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Oh alright." huffed Jennie, wearing a grin from ear to ear as she stared at their reflection from the shops window. "Lucky you, hm?"

"Let's not get cocky now." chuckled Y/N, her arms lowering down to her side, her hand intertwining with Jennie's, leading the girl inside the shop. "Why don't you tryout a few dresses?" she suggested.

"The dresses here are really expensive though." protested Jennie with a small shake of her head, though her expression lit up, her eyes falling onto an elegant, silky white gown.

"I didn't say we'll buy anything. How about you just try that gown on?" said Y/N, her eyes following Jennie's. "I think it would suit you well."

Jennie looked from her girlfriend to the dress, a childish grin on her face as she sprinted to the gown, taking it delicately. "It feels...expensive?" said Jennie uncertainly with a snicker as she went inside the changing room, closing the door behind her.

Y/N leaned against the wall, waiting patiently for her girlfriend. Several minutes passed and the door clicked and swung open, and the platinum-haired girl could feel all the lungs in her air go away.

"You look- jesus fucking christ, damn." said Y/N breathlessly, taking in the girls appearance. The white gown fit Jennie perfectly, the colour complimenting her glowing skin and her curves.

"Ah yes, one of our finest works." chimed the lady that worked in the shop. "It's made out of the finest material out there, and I daresay that your girl looks stunning in it, dear. You're a lucky one." she nodded.

"I'm the lucky one here, actually." giggled Jennie, looking at her own reflection, twirling around, feeling quite confident. "I'll put it back now-"

"I'd like to buy it, please." said Y/N to the lady, her girlfriend gaping at her in disbelief, opening her mouth to protest. "But!‐"

"That's five hundred galleons, surely you don't have that much? You're a student after all." claimed the lady with raised eyebrows.

"Five hundred galleons it is." smiled Y/N, already handing the lady the money. "I want the best for you, alright? What kind of girlfriend would I be if I don't? Besides, I'd kill just to see you in that gown." she said reassuringly.

"Hey, Y/N." said a familiar voice, making the girl turn around.

"What's up, Harry?" asked Y/N.

"Just trying to find a Christmas present for Hermione." shrugged Harry. "I really don't have a clue on what to get her. I just wanna get her something special since she hasn't been having an erm...good year." he finished off awkwardly. "Perhaps a book? I heard The Book Thief by Markus Zusak was a good one-"

"No," interrupted Y/N with a shake of her head. "She's read it already, it's her favourite book. She used to read it to me when I had a tough time falling asleep."

"How about flowers?-"

"Don't get her ordinary sunflowers. She's allergic to them." interrupted Y/N once more. "I got them for her one time and she had a runny nose all week, kept sneezing and being whiny. She was adorable, though." she chuckled, her lips curled into a small smile as she recalled memories.

"Okay, then I'll get her shoes or something." said Harry in a very final sort of manner.

"Don't get her shoes that are the colour green, she absolutely despises it." said Y/N.

"How the hell do you know all of these things about her?" huffed Harry in defeat, and to his bemusement, the platinum-haired girl let out a sigh and wore a small smile, that showed a hint of sadness in it.

"...She used to be mine."

----------

For the hermione simps, the next chapter is for u and ur welcome in advance

For the jennie simps, yall im sorry LMFOAOAOA

Next chapter will come out in an hour or so, but do u guys wanna wear a:

Suit

Or

Gown