17: Lights Down Low

( Contains Sexual Content)

----------

"Uh- Hermione?" spoke Y/N uncertainly as she looked around her new surrounding. "What just happened?" she asked, her eyes scanning the room, from the bed a few feet behind her to the red led lights around the sides of the ceiling.

"Didn't I tell you how the room works?" replied Hermione with a low hum, slowly walking towards the platinum-haired girl, her hips swaying slightly to the sides with each step.

"The room turns to, or gives you what you need," she trailed on, coming closer, yet the platinum-haired girl only slowly backed away, that was only until her legs hit the bed, stumbling backwards, her back hitting the soft mattress.

"And right now, I want you- I need you." said Hermione in a low voice as she went on top of the mattress as well, crawling her way towards the girl. "Aw, is the bold Y/N Malfoy flustered? Why so quiet now, my love?" she teased.

"I'm- I am bold- I'm just- fucking hell." stammered Y/N as Hermione let out a giggle, pulling out her wand and pointing it at her hands.

"Incarcerous." muttered Hermione under her breath, ropes coming out of of nowhere and bounding the platinum-haired girls hands.

"Everyone's bold and confident Y/N crumbling under my touch and words." she mused out, setting her wand aside, turning her full attention back onto the girl.

"You're my princess in public, aren't you? But who would've known that you were my little slut in private?" teased Hermione, her leg moving in between Y/N's thigh, spreading them apart slightly, pushing her leg forward, gently pressing her knee against the girls center.

"You do look pretty under me, my love." claimed Hermione, letting out a low giggle as she watched Y/N's breath becoming hitched, her chest rising heavily.

"Hermione, get these off me, let me touch you." muttered Y/N as she watched the bushy haired girl unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her red, lacy bra, just like the red led lights above them.

"Angel, please." she pleaded breathlessly as she watched the girl unhook her bra, letting it fall with ease, her breasts sitting up perky in display.

"No, I think I'll do enough touching for the both of us." hummed Hermione playfully, earning her a whine of protest from the platinum-haired girl. "Let's not get bratty now. Be a good girl for me and close your eyes for a few minutes, my love." she instructed.

Y/N didn't hesitate to obey, fluttering her eyes close. She felt Hermione getting off the bed before it dipped once again. She waited with hitched breath until she felt heat radiating on her face, drops of liqiud trickling down.

"Open." demanded Hermione. Y/N snapped her eyes open, being met with Hermione's center, already dripping wet. "This is all your fault," she said, her breathing slightly spaced out now. "Your fault for being such a tease, how about you fix this and finish me up?"

"Shit!" gasped Hermione as she felt lips latching onto her bud, her hips beginning to rock back and forth, desperate for some sort of release as the hot sensation in her stomach on intensified.

"Y/N- oh fucking hell-" whimpered Hermione breathlessly as she felt the girls tongue prodding between her folds and into her.

"That's right, s-satisfy me like the good little fucking slut you are, you're not going anywhere till you finish me off." she scowled, her hands grasping the beds headboard for support as she felt a familiar knot forming in her stomach.

"Harder, faster." demanded Hermione. "Shit, shit, shit! Y/N!‐" she gasped as she pushed her hips down, Y/N's tongue prodding deeper into her at the same time, her mind going fuzzy at the feeling, throwing her head backwards, her face contorted in pleasure as she felt herself near the edge already.

The room was now filled with nothing but the sounds of the bed creaking and Hermione's loud moans, whimpers and harsh demands. "Gonna cum, pretty girl?" queried Y/N against her center as she felt Hermione's hands on her head, grasping her platinum hair, her legs convulsing which was a dead give away to Y/N.

"Y-Yeah." stuttered Hermione, her swaying becoming uneven and spaced out. "I'm- I'm gonna- fucking hell, Y/N!" she gasped loudly, coming undone, her back arching, the red led lights above her now looking blurry in her vision.

Hermione averted her gaze down, their eyes meeting, her mouth agape as breathless pants left her lips, trying to calm down her heart rate.

"Oh, love. You've got a bit of uhm.." pointed out Hermione with a soft giggle as she lied down on the side next to Y/N, noticing some thick liqiud on the sides of the girls mouth. She lifted her hand and swiped her thumb over them before bringing it to Y/N's lip. "Open up." she instructed sternly.

Y/N parted her lips, taking in the girls thumb with no hesitation. Hermione watched with a daze look etched on her face, both of their lips curling into a cheeky grin.

"Godric, why am I completely in love with an idiot." sighed Hermione as her thumb moved over to the girls cheek, stroking it gently, gazing into eachothers eyes.

"Oh please, don't act like you don't like it."

----------

Smutty smut with top Hermione and some fluff yall welcome asf