4: Birthday Gifts II

( Warning: Contains Horny Hermione and Extremely Not Family Friendly Content )

----------

Y/N let out a yawn as she leaned back, resting her back against the beds headboard. "Tired, my love?" questioned Hermione. "Think you could stay awake for a little longer?" she asked.

"Of course," responded Y/N. Hermione wore a sly smirk as she went over to the door, pulling out her wand and pointing the tip of it at the door. "Muffliato." muttered Hermione. "Colloportus."

"Have plans, Granger?" queried Y/N slowly with raised eyebrows. The bushy haired girl only gave her a wink in response before entering the bathroom. "What a tease." she huffed.

Y/N waited eagerly, and it didn't take long before Hermione came back, wearing a silky white robe. "I saved the best for last," said Hermione slowly, walking towards the platinum-haired. She lifted her hand to the silky belt around her robe, she undid it and shimmied her shoulders, allowing the robe to fall on the floor with ease.

"I‐ Hermione- you look- Jesus fucking Christ- Merlin give me strength." stammered Y/N breathlessly as she took in Hermione's appearance. The girl was wearing a red, lacy lingerie, complimenting all her curves, her bushy hair falling perfectly in place.

"Red is your favourite colour, isn't it?" said Hermione. "Do you...like it?" she asked with raised eyebrows, her fingers anxiously fiddling with themselves behind her back as she curiously watched the platinum-haired girls reaction.

"Like it? I love it- you look so‐ I can't even- you're breathtaking, Hermione." said Y/N, gaping at the girl. Salazar, what did she do to deserve such a beauty? Y/N always found her girlfriend beautiful, she couldn't remember a day that Hermione looked bad. But now? In that outfit? Hell, she'd kill just to keep staring at the sight on front of her.

"Well, don't be shy." said Hermione with a giggle, immediately gaining confidence at the girls reaction. "You can have me in any way you want. I'm all yours for today."

"Come here, pretty girl." instructed Y/N, patting her lap. Hermione went over to her with no hesitation, feeling as though her heart was about to pump out of her chest in anticipation. She was about to settle herself on top of Y/N's lap, until she heard the girl let out a tsk. "No, I don't think so. Turn around and bend over it."

Hermione had never felt her face growing this hot from a single sentence. Godric, her face was basically as red as the lingerie she was wearing. Still not hesitating to obey, she turned around and plopped herself on her knees, her arms supporting her.

"Hm. Since it's my fifteenth birthday, perhaps fifteen slaps would do the trick." hummed Y/N, her hand gently fondling with the skin on Hermione's bottom. "Is it okay with you?" she asked considerately, not wanting to do anything that the bushy haired girl didn't want.