8: The Locket

----------

----------

"This is the worst. I'm starving every single day." complained Ron, looking at his arm that was wrapped in a cast. "Every meal that we eat is basically dog food." he huffed.

"Oh boo fucking hoo, how traumatising." countered Y/N with a scoff, earning her a gentle yet stern squeeze on her thigh from the girl beside her.

She looked to her side only to see the bushy haired girl giving a small shake of her head, jerking her head at the direction of the locket around the red-haired boys neck.

"Be grateful, Ron." said Hermione with a sigh. "At least Harry and I managed to get a few eggs from those muggles." she pointed out before turning her full attention back onto her lover. "So I was thinking that maybe we should..." she began.

Y/N nodded absent-mindedly, her gaze fixed on the bushy haired girl. She braided her hair today. Thought Y/N as Hermione rambled. She looks pretty.

"What do you think? It's not the best idea to destroy the locket but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?" questioned Hermione, growing a bit anxious as she awaited her lover's opinion.

"Hm? Oh, I think it's perfect." hummed Y/N, her lips curling into a small smile at the bushy haired girls excited face.

She always looks pretty.

Y/N averted her gaze down on her plate, lowering her spoon to grab a bit of food, that was only until she heard a loud grumble from beside her. She flickered her eyes to her side, seeing Hermione's empty plate.

And although her own stomach was grumbling with hunger as well, she decided to push her plate to the side, leaving it on front of the bewildered bushy haired girl.

"I'm not hungry, you can eat the rest." said Y/N, standing up. "Give me the locket, Weasley. It's my turn."

And when I tell you, that's when all hell broke loose.

----------

Short chapter cuz i wanted to leave yall on a cliffhanger

Dont attack me its gonna come out in an hour or two, yall aint gon like it.