10: Replacement

----------

----------

"When did you realise that you were in love, Hermione?" queried Ron curiously as they sat down in class.

"When did I realise?" repeated Hermione with a low hum. "When their arms felt more like home than my actual home ever could, always giving me a sense of security, one that any house could never give me." she answered, looking like she was in a daze.

"Perhaps when their eyes looked more than just eyes to me, how they glowed in the sun, and lit up a room in the dark. I think I realised when..." she rambled on, and at that exact moment, her eyes flickered to the Slytherin girl stepping into the classroom.

Y/N walked in, accompanied by her usual friends, and her girlfriend. The platinum-haired girls melodious laugh ringed in Hermione's ears, but unfortunately, the bushy haired girl wasn't sharing it with her, instead she was just a girl admiring from afar.

"Date night, Astronomy Tower tonight?" suggested Y/N, feeling Jennie's hand intertwining with hers. "Or we could just-"

"It sounds perfect, my love." interrupted Jennie with a small shake of her head, going on her tip-toes to place a kiss on the taller girls cheek. "Oh, oops wait I think my lipstick stained too much." she giggled, gently wiping the stain off. "Wait, turn your head a bit, there's some on your nose," she instructed.

"Huh, where?" asked Y/N as she turned her head in Jennie's direction, scrunching her nose slightly, the girl letting out a laugh at the small action.

"Right...there!" snickered Jennie as she placed a quick kiss on the girls nose, the couple laughing at eachothers silliness as they sat down.

"Tut, tut," said an annoying sweet voice. "Please take out your copy of Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard, turn to page five and read. There will be no need to talk." said Professor Umbrige.

It was utterly dull. Y/N found herself reading the same line over and over again, her boredom consuming her. Jennie was the same, so she began to trace random patterns on her girlfriends thigh under the desk, Constantly tracing the same sentence; 'I love you'.

"Love you too, pretty girl." snickered Y/N quietly, Jennie growing flustered, thinking that the girl wasn't paying attention, but oh god God was she wrong. Smirking at Jennie's flustered state, she averted her gaze on Hermione, who was raising her hand.

Y/N thought that she couldn't recognise her, a deep frown forming on her face as she took in the girls appearance. Hermione's bushy hair looked a bit unkempt unlike usual, her kind honey-brown eyes looked dull and dead.

"What is it, dear?" questioned Professor Umbridge, her tone much sweeter tone as she grew annoyed by the bushy haired girl. "If you finished reading, then proceed to the next chapter."

"I've read it. I've read the whole book." responded Hermione fiercely. "I've got a question of your course aims, aren't we supposed to use magic?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"That's my girl." mumbled Y/N under her breath, her lips curling into a small, proud grin.

"Why would you need to use magic? Are you expecting to get attacked in class?" said Professor Umbridge in a dangerously sweeter voice, letting out a small girlish giggle. "Now please stay quiet."

Hermione scoffed, her attention returning back to, well, you guessed it, the Slytherin girl. That was only until she felt a gentle nudge on her shoulder, looking to the side to see Harry snickering. "You've been staring at her for too long, Mione." he claimed, the girl only huffing in response.

I don't care what people say. I don't care if they label me as a sin to date just because of my blood-status. She sets my heart on fire in a way nobody ever could, I'm not wrong for wanting her. A love this pure shouldn't be deemed forbidden, it's utterly cruel and unfair. Thought Hermione.

Jesus fucking Christ, she's such an angel. Why do people tell me that we were just young and dumb when we fell in love, and that our reality hadn't set in at that time? Because hell, all I know now is that I'm completely, utterly in love with this girl. Thought Y/N.

Y/N, who makes you laugh nowadays? Has my absence broke you just like how yours broke me? I pictured a future were I could be with you. I dreamed of our wedding day and the words 'I do' spilling from your lips. But here I am, imagining a future that we'll never get a chance to live. Does she make you smile till your cheeks hurt? Does she check up on you and ask if you've eaten at all? You've already called her nicknames that you used to call me, gave her date nights that we used to have, it's all reused, isn't it?

So now tell me, my love. Have you already found a replacement? Have you already forgotten about me?

----------

Yo girls back with the angst😩 im joking I swear this story will take place from 4-7 year and after lol

If i decide not to kill u off or sum