5: Weasley

----------

----------

Y/N woke up the next day only to find her lover and the red-haired boy sitting next to eachother so close that their shoulders were brushing, Hermione feeding Ron along with countless of giggles leaving her lips.

Obviously it made the platinum-haired girl quite annoyed, but nonetheless, she ignored it and tolerated the bushy haired girl. She didn't want to seem possesive nor overprotective, but she couldn't stop the feeling of jealousy pooling in her stomach.

She was sitting in the corner, playing with a small camera in her hands, her eyes constantly flickering upwards only to see her lover teaching the red-haired boy how to play the piano.

"No, it's like this." instructed Hermione softly with a giggle, putting her hand on top of his and guiding it to the correct keys.

"Stop staring at my bloody girlfriend like that, Weasley." chimed Y/N with a scoff after she watched the red-haired boy basically gaping at her lover.

"You try it out, I'll be right back." said Hermione apologetically as she stood up, walking over to the slightly furious platinum-haired girl. "Hey, love." she greeted a bit awkwardly.

"Hi." replied Y/N stiffly, keeping her eyes on the camera in her hand. The bushy haired girl sat down next to her, a giggle leaving her lips as Y/N's hand immediately travelled onto her thigh, gripping it in a rather possesive manner.

"He's just a friend." reassured Hermione with a soft smile. "Oh Godric, I look horrible in that picture." she groaned, looking at the picture in the camera.

"The prettiest girl I've ever seen." said Y/N, earning her a playful scoff of disbelief from the bushy haired girl. "I showed this picture to my mother, she said you look like one hell of a gem." she added.

"Your mother knows me?" questioned a surprised Hermione, her heart fluttering.

"Of course she does. She knows alot about you. I talk to her about you." hummed Y/N, no hint of hesitation or shyness evident on her face. "What about me?" she queried suddenly. "Do your parents know?"

"Erm.." said Hermione uncertainly. "I haven't- I don't talk about people from the wizarding world. They don't even know about Harry and Ron." she finished off quickly.

"Hey, Hermione!" said Ron's excited voice. "I found a photograph of us with your parents when you introduced me to them!"

----------

Lol yall got smutty smut last chap so enjoy the upcoming tortures🤪👍