4: Girl Like No Other

contains slight sexual content----------

----------

"I'd really appreciate it if you stopped taking my boyfriend's seat." scoffed Hermione, feeling highly annoyed by the newly found daily presence of the Malfoy girl. "I don't find it funny that you jinx him on a daily then suddenly cling onto me, you know." she confronted, staring at the platinum-haired girl with her eyebrows raised.

"You're different than what I had expected." said (Y/N), her eyes dropping to the Gryffindor girl's freckled face that was indented with a fierce look.

"Really? What false impression did I give you?" queried Hermione, growing curious to the point she forgot that she was quite mad at the girl.

"I just didn't expect you to be bold enough to confront." answered (Y/N) simply. "Whenever I annoy other girls they never really say anything about it, they actually get quite flirty which is cool but since the majority of them do the same thing it's boring."

"Based off that piece of information, I find you as a highly provacotive rascal." commented Hermione, turning over the pages of her DADA textbook.

"I find you quite bratty." said (Y/N), still staring intently at Hermione with a subtle cheeky grin.

"Hey!" huffed Hermione, feeling defensive. "A girl that speaks up for herself is far from bratty. If anything, I think it's an admirable attribute."

"You certainly are admirable." affirmed (Y/N).

The two girl's eyes met again, but this time it felt a tad bit different. "I was right about you being a provacotive rascal." scoffed Hermione with a roll of her eyes, turning her attention back onto her book.

"Psst!"

The platinum-haired girl averted her attention to Jennie who was calling for her. (Y/N) gave her a little shake of her head, asking what was up. Jennie had a concerned look on her face, she jerked her head to the door's direction.

It's urgent. Mouthed Jennie.

(Y/N) obviously wanted to be there for the girl. So they both stood up and left class without a word to anyonr else. Hermione took note of this, although she held deep dislike for the Malfoy girl, she couldn't hide the fact that this little action had her lips thin to a frown.

Once they were out, Jennie took hold of (Y/N)'s hand and sprinted in the Hallway. "Oi!" splurted a bewildered and taken-aback (Y/N). The girl led them to the nearest janitor closet, she pushed the Malfoy girl inside and got in as well, quickly shutting the door behind her.

"How are you not out of breath?" questioned (Y/N) in disbelief.

"Cause I'm a vampire, (Y/N)." confessed Jennie bluntly, looking down at the floor as though she was ashamed. After a moment of silence, she looked up to the taller girl, confused why (Y/N) still remained with her. "Aren't you supposed to be scared? Or like attack me or some sort?" she questioned, growing confused.

"No?" replied an even more confused (Y/N). "What I'm concerned of is the fact that you led us to the janitor closet, Jennie. That's like the most cliché thing ever." she said. This little joke lit up the vampire's face, knowing that (Y/N) didn't see her as a monster or threat.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't take us to the Bahamas of hiding places." huffed Jennie sarcastically. "Shit." she cursed under her breath, feeling a burning pit in her stomach being this close to (Y/N), their bodies basically flushed against eachother.

"What? What's wrong?" queried (Y/N), immediately getting concerned by the girl's odd behaviour.

"I've always fed on animal blood." explained Jennie as she gradually started losing self-control. "And—" she paused with a heavy breath.

She looked up at the taller girl, although there was barely any light in the closet, (Y/N) could make out the gleaming red eyes looking straight at her in a hunger manner.

"I crave you." admitted Jennie in a hushed voice, as low as a whisper. "I crave you so bad, Malfoy." she said, her hand travelling to the taller girl's platinum-blonde hair, tangling her fingers in as she gently yet eagerly pushed her head down till her lips touched (Y/N)'s neck.

"I want you. Just please— please let me have you for a minute, a second, a millisecond. Just let me satisfy my cravings." pleaded Jennie, growing so eager and whiny to the point her voice cracked as she pleaded the girl.

"Go on," consented (Y/N) gladly. Not even a second later, Jennie released her fangs and sank them into the taller girl's neck, her eyes fluttering close at the taste. Malfoy's hands shot up to the vampire's waist, this sudden action sparking something in Jennie.

Hunger, craving, and lust was all Jennie could think about now. She wanted more— she wanted more of (Y/N), not just her blood. She wanted (Y/N) in general. Jennie pulled away, her chest heaving up and down as (Y/N) let out a quiet wince of slight pain. Despite already satisfying her craving, she still thought of a subtle plan to have more of the Malfoy girl.

She pulled out her claws and lightly scratched (Y/N)'s lip. "What was that for?" questioned the girl, about to wipe off the blood that was now trickling down her bottom lip, but the vampire quickly stopped her.

"I just want an excuse to meet your lips. I've longed for your kiss for far too long." confessed Jennie as she pushed the taller girl's head. Their lips met, their eyes fluttering close. Jennie felt too dazed to make any movement, their lips remained against eachother as though relishing the moment.

Jennie got back to her senses and pulled back. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I wanted to ask for your consent but— are you mad?— I completely understand if—"

"It felt a little bit rushed," admitted (Y/N) with a slight shrug.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry— I get impulsive around you, I don't really think." said Jennie, her hands rising to her face in embarrassment, thinking that (Y/N) found her pathetic.

"But I liked it." finished off (Y/N) with her usual grin. "I'd never reject you, Jennie Kim. Nor would I ever look down at you, I love you for you—"

"What the bloody hell are you two kids doing here?!" shouted Filch after opening the door only to find two girls giggling like idiots at eachother.

"Uhm—"

"So—"

"GET OUT!"

----------