9: As The World Caves In

----------

The newfound couple had themselves sunk into the sand of the beach during nightfall, only the sound of the gentle waves were heard along with the swift and cold wind. But Hermione didn't feel cold at all, having the warmth of (Y/N) right beside her.

Hermione was wearing a simple flowy top and shorts, looking like the handcrafted angel she always is. (Y/N) wore the same thing, her supposed to be platinum-blonde hair looked faded, as though semi-translucent.

"What're you sketching?" questioned Hermione curiously, looking down at the piece of paper the platinum-haired girl was drawing on.

"I'm drawing myself." replied (Y/N) simply, her answer only confusing her lover. "A dove's feather. I'm as agile and delicate as it." she explained, this explanation confused Hermione even more.

"What're you talking about?" queried Hermione with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wake up, Hermione."

The confused girl looked at her lover who was wearing a gentle smile. Hermione blinked, and a moment later, (Y/N)'s presence faded into the night, a sudden burst of fireflies taking over; the symbol of someone's soul.

She gazed up at the nightsky as a single, white feather fell from a dove and onto her shaky hand. She watched as the dove flew towards the direction of the sea, it's figure becoming less distinct as it went further, until she couldn't see it anymore. But now the full moon shone much more brighter than usual.

At the very beginning of this tragic love story, I mentioned that Hermione was like a black cat, and (Y/N), a delicate dove that couldn't stray away from her black cat. But it was bound time to go on with life.

And suddenly, everything was cold and dark.

"Hermione!"

Hermione let out a gasp as she fluttered her eyes open, her heart pounding against her chest madly. "Oh thank Merlin." spoke someone beside her.

"(Y/N), I had the weirdest dream of you." said Hermione as she looked over at her lover, her breathing uneven with how settling her nightmare was.

Silence.

Ron looked over at Harry with a highly worried look on his face.

"Hermione.." spoke Harry. "When you went to the graveyard and overdosed, you passed out and hit your head really hard on a tombstone." he explained.

"So?"

"You've been hallucinating for a week or two. (Y/N)'s still dead.. you kept saying that a girl named Harley Quinn brought her back to life. There's no witch nor muggle by that name, we searched everywhere.."

Hermione didn't reply.

She used to read alot of romantic books and novels, and you reader probably did too. They usually end with a happy ending, even if it takes a hundred chapters. But that's not how it is in Hermione's love story, or any true and realistic love story.

There's no real happy ending. The world's always gonna find a way to tear a moon away from it's favourite star. No matter how compatible, how strong you and your love is, it's not gonna work in your favour.

It's a gamble, and you had the losing hand from the very start.

I know some of you guys think; no way! Some couples are able to overcome all obstacles, or they'll find a way back to each other, It can work out just fine!

No, silly. It's all in your head.

And the moment Hermione realised that everything was all just in her head; all the happy memories and hopeful dreams she had for the future, she felt cold. And that's when her world slowly caved in.

----------

andddd this is the fr ending for this story! im not planning on continuing it anytime soon. Thank you for the support and i hope you guys liked my book even j a bit :)

and also thank you guys for the 300k reads!