15: Anything for Her

----------

----------

"I thought I asked to see Miss Malfoy, and her only?" queried Dumbledore as the two girls stood on front of his desk, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm her girlfriend, thank you very much!" snapped Hermione, not caring if she was being rude to the bloody Headmaster, who basically had the power to expel her.

"I see...perhaps- yes. You shall hear everything as well, Miss Granger. Since I know that Miss Malfoy would inform you about everything with no hesitation." nodded Professor Dumbledore.

"Please sit down." he instructed, pulling out his wand, two chairs coming out of nowhere. The girls obeyed and sat down, their hands staying interlaced. "I don't have the words to explain this to you right now, Miss Malfoy. So I'll allow it to explain itself." he said, placing what looked liked an orb on the desk.

"A prophecy record." explained Dumbledore as though he had read the girls mind, Y/N only growing more confused by this information.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will need assistance...born to those who have long served him...born at the beginning of the sixth month. She will have to choose sides...her choice will determine our future."

"No, absolutely not." said Y/N in utter disbelief, shaking her head as though she had a choice, feeling Hermione's hand squeezing hers. "I don't want the wizarding world's future on my shoulder!" she protested indignantly.

"The prophecy must be fulfilled." sighed Dumbledore bluntly. "Lord Voldemort has already been informed. He knows you're alive. Your mother sent me a letter a fortnight ago, saying that you must return to your manor, were you will tell Lord Voldemort which side you're on."

"You're on ours, aren't you?" chimed Hermione uncertainly, the couple locking eyes. "You're gonna stay with us- with me, right, my love?" she queried, attempting to hide the pleading in her tone.

"I have already planned everything out." informed Dumbledore. "Perhaps...you can be a spy? For us, the Order of The Phoenix." he suggested, although it sounded more like an order.

"A spy?" repeated Hermione before Y/N had the chance to utter a word. "You said Professor Snape's a spy, and that he's basically risking his life just because of that position. So why do you need her?-"

"It's the prophecy, Miss Granger-"

"I don't give a damn about some dumb prophecy, I just don't want the love of my life dying, you old man!" snarled Hermione furiously, the platinum-haired girl shooting her a warning look.

"Miss Granger, if you could please step outside of my office." requested Professor Dumbledore sternly with raised eyebrows.

"But!-"

"Just wait for me outside, okay?" said Y/N softly, squeezing the girls hand gently in attempt to reassure her. "I'll see you when it's all over." she trailed on. Hermione only gave a sigh and reluctantly obeyed, leaving the room.

"Miss Malfoy, join us. You'll be a hero, you'll be praised and honoured-"

"I don't care about any of those things." interrupted Y/N with a scoff. "I don't care of being a hero, I don't want to go on a suicide mission just for the wizarding world!-"

"Have you thought about Miss Granger?" queried Dumbledore. "Be her hero, do it for her. Unless, of course, you want to be the complete opposite? A villian with nothing but malicious intents?"

"A hero," began Y/N. "A hero's duty is to protect the world, they'd sacrifice themselves and their love to protect the world. Extremely noble, right? But personally, I despise the thought of doing all that." she continued. "A villian. A villian would burn down the world just for their loved ones, if it meant that they'll be protected. Quite selfish, right?  But that's who I am, I prioritise my loved ones, and them only. I couldn't care less about the world."

"I see..." hummed Dumbledore quietly, concentrating hard, trying to persuade the girl. "Yours and Miss Granger's lives are already at risk, Miss Malfoy. Do this for her, for Hermione. Her eyes, you see her honey-brown eyes, don't you? Do you see how they sparkle for you, and you only? If you truly love her, then your way is clear."

Y/N stayed silent, her thoughts consuming her. She loved Hermione, she'd sacrifice her family name and everything that she had just for the girl. But should she trust the man on front of her? Was Dumbledore trust worthy? She had grown to hate the man, despise him even, and doing the mental man a favour was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Fine." muttered Y/N reluctantly. "For Hermione."

"Excellent!" said Dumbledore. "It's nearly time to tell Lord Voldemort your decision. Touch this, it's a portkey. And beware, Miss Malfoy, it's almost impossible to lie to Lord Voldemort, nonetheless, I have faith in you." he spoke, nodding his head at the kettle on his desk.

Y/N grasped the handle, everything swirling and spinning around her. Her surroundings suddenly changed, noticing that she was in her dining room.

"Ah, Y/N." spoke a familiar voice at the very end of the table. "Sit down, sit down." he requested, although it sounded much more like an order. Y/N's eyes scanned the table as she made her way to her seat, her eyes landing on her ex lover, Jennie Kim.

"You used to date, yes?" mused out Lord Voldemort. Jennie didn't meet the platinum-haired girls eyes, she kept her gaze on a random spot on the table, her lips trembling, looking quite terrified.

Bellatrix gave a cackle of laughter before it instantly died away as Lord Voldemort raised his hand for silence.

"Now tell us, Y/N. Who's side are you on? Narcissa, perhaps Draco will become an only child if your daughter's answer is not what I want." spoke Lord Voldemort, his red eyes gleaming.

"There's no need for that," spoke Y/N coldly. "I'm not stupid, I'm on your side."

"Excellent, excellent...you raised a fine child." said Lord Voldemort, inclining his head to Narcissa's and Lucius's direction.

And so Y/N's life changed for the worse. She was born to be perfect, raised to be flawless, destined to be miserable. Perhaps she was drowning, but she'd be happy lying at the great depths of Hermione's ocean.

Anything, and everything for her.

----------

Im getting scared for yall the closer this part ends

Anyways, for the horny mfs, next chapters are for u.