15: Secret Relationship

----------

----------

Y/N walked in the Great Hall the next day with everyone's eyes boring onto her, well, more than usual at least. She sat down at the Slytherin table next to Pansy, who was reading the Daily Prophet with a rather sly smirk on her face.

"Pass me the bacon." said Y/N to Blaise, who grabbed the platter and passed it to the girl. "Anything good there?" she asked to Pansy, jerking her head down on the papers direction.

"Ehem." coughed Pansy sarcastically as though she was about to announce something important. "Y/N Malfoy and Her Secret Relationship-" she read the Headline, the platinum-haired girl next to her choking on her piece of toast as Blaise patted her back. "Pretty Rita Skeeter writes that a Triwizard Champion, who is none other than the famous Y/N Malfoy, daughter of Lucius Malfoy, has been caught having a steamy snogging session in a cozy, and quiet place in Hogsmaede. Now, everyone thinks that this girl is possibly hiding her relationship, considering they were snogging at a rather secretive area out of everyone's sight." she read with a smirk.

"I- uh. I think Rita's gone mad, It definitely wasn't me—"

"There's a photograph of you snogging someone under a tree." claimed Pansy, pointing her finger down on the photograph. "And you just happen to be with Granger at that exact time, hm?" she teased, nudging Y/N playfully on her shoulder.

"Okay fine, we got together right after the Yule Ball." admitted Y/N with an exasperated roll of her eyes. "Did Rita write who it was though?" she asked in a slightly worried tone.

"Nope, you're safe for now." said Pansy, scanning the Daily Prophet once more. "She wrote some sort of description though, she thinks it's a person with curly hair, slender fingers— okay you're definitely safe, she wrote that it's most likely a boy." she said with a mild surprised expression on her face. "Guess she doesn't know how much of a fruity Malfoy you are." she snickered.

"I seriously question why I love you." said Y/N.

"Because I'm absolutely awesome and loveable, duh." said Pansy in a matter-of-fact tone. "Seems like your girlfriend just read it." she said, nodding her head in the Gryffindor's table direction.

Y/N turned her head to see Hermione looking down at her copy of the Daily Prophet with a furious look on her face. Godric, she could practically feel Hermione's fury from across the room, and to her bewilderment, she saw Katherine leaning to the side of the bushy haired girls ear, whispering something with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

"So. You and Y/N, hm?" queried Katherine. "How do you know if you're even fit for her, Granger?" she whispered, letting out a derisive laugh.

"What're you even trying to say?" asked Hermione rather quickly, her eyebrows furrowing in genuine confusion.

"What I'm trying to say is that everyone knows how Y/N Malfoy likes a good time." said Katherine simply with a roll of her eyes. "How can she have a good time with someone that doesn't even have any experience? A virgin?" she taunted with a sly smirk.