17: Valentine's Day

( Contains Sexual Content )

----------

"Miss Granger, I believe you're in Gryffindor house?" queried Professor Mcgonagall to the bushy haired girl, who nodded slowly. "Then could you please explain why you're wearing a Slytherins tie?" she asked.

"Uh–" stammered Hermione, looking down on her tie that was supposed to be the colour red to represent her house, but instead, it was green. Her head shot up and her gaze flickered onto Y/N, who seemed to be snickering and giggling with Pansy.

"And you, Miss Malfoy!" said Professor Mcgonagall, looking at the platinum-haired girl. "A Gryffindor tie!" she said in disbelief, looking from Hermione to Y/N, connecting the dots, letting out a sigh at the realisation. "I'm getting too old for this. Just‐ just take a seat, Miss Granger." she said, letting out a completely exasperated sigh.

Hermione was making her way to her desk but she stopped right next to Y/N and Pansy. "Bloody hell!— She's killing me, Professor!" gasped Y/N as the bushy haired girl slapped the back of her head with a rather large book. "See me at the Prefects Bedroom, love." whispered Hermione in a low voice, sending chills down Y/N's spine before departing to her seat.

"I'm both currently frightened and aroused." mumbled Y/N under her breath.

----------

"Okay, before you kill me, it's not my fault that Professor Mcgonagall—"

"You're not in trouble." interrupted Hermione with a roll of her eyes, patting a spot on the bed next to her, indicating the girl to sit down. "I just wanted to give you a gift. For Valentine's Day." she explained plainly as Y/N sat down next to her. Hermione grew a bit nervous as she handed the girl a journal. "It's my diary- I wanted you to have it. You're mentioned in almost every page." she said.

She watched as Y/N flickered through the pages, scanning and examining it closely. "I- uh. D-Do you like it? It's not much b-but– I just thought that– I can just take it back and maybe buy you something from Hogsmaede i-if you don't like it—" rambled Hermione anxiously.

"I love it." interrupted Y/N with a quick shake of her head, her lips curling into a wide grin as she looked down at a page. "September first, 1991." she read. "Dear diary, today I started Hogwarts and I already love every bit of it. I also made some friends, Y/N Malfoy is one of them. Her eyes are a pretty grey, and her platinum hair is quite floppy but it rather suits her. She's really pretty and–"

"No, no, no, no, you're not supposed to read that one!" said Hermione in a hurry, her cheeks turning a dark shade of red in embarrassment as the platinum-haired girl went into a fit of giggles at what she was reading.