23: Ron

----------

----------

"What should I get Ron for his birthday, though?" asked Hermione frantically as the couple made their way to the Great Hall for breakfast. "It's tomorrow and I haven't even got him anything!‐"

"Get him looks and or talent." answered Y/N with no hesitation, earning her a slap on the head from the bushy haired girl. "Ow!— my god, I'm just gonna go to my table–"

"No, you're sitting with your lovely sweet-tempered girlfriend today." said Hermione in a dangerously sweet voice,  locking her arm with Y/N's to basically drag her to the Gryffindor table.

"Hey Har, little Weasley." greeted Y/N with a wave, feeling Hermione's stern stare. "Weasley." she said stiffly to the red-haired boy as the two sat down.

"What're you doing here?" scoffed Ron with a roll of his eyes. "Honestly, Hermione. I've tolerated your friendship with a Slytherin but bringing her to our table is–"

"Who do you think you are? Her mother?" snapped Y/N, feeling Hermione giving her thigh a gentle squeeze from under the table. She turned her head only to see the bushy haired girl giving her a meaningful look and a small shake of her head.

"I bet you're only friends with Mione so you could get close to Harry and probably steal his money." claimed Ron indignantly.

"Steal his money?" repeated Y/N with raised eyebrows. "Your entire family's net worth is my spare change, Weasley. Do you ever shut that big fat mouth of yours? Because if you do, now would be a good time– Have mercy, Hermione!" she said with a slight gasp, feeling the girl pinching her thigh, not the enjoyable way either.

"Why're you even defending him." murmured Y/N for only her girlfriend to hear, feeling quite suspicious. Though her suspicion only grew as Hermione seemed to have become a bit flustered from the question.

"I just– erm...oh! Your owl is here." said Hermione rather nervously to Y/N's utter confusion as the subject was quickly changed.

"It's from my parents." said Y/N, opening the piece of parchment that dropped down onto her plate, along with a small box, containing a ring inside.

Dear Y/N,

This is a family heirloom, and you are not allowed to take it off, especially at the third task. And make sure to–

"They're just fussing over the third task." said Y/N, not bothering to read the rest. "Pisses me off a bit, honestly." she said grumpily.

"Well, if you wanna piss them off as well then you should tell them you're dating me." hummed Hermione quietly with a satisfied smirk, her hand under the table began to trace random shapes on Y/N's thigh. "Show them you're all grown up."

"Hermione's got nice skin." said Ron's voice suddenly, his face looked a bit in awe.

"Yeah. She does." responded Y/N slowly. "My girlfriend does have nice skin." she trailed on with raised eyebrows, Ron's dreamy expression being replaced with a gag.

"You're not– you're not seriously dating, are you?" scoffed Ron in disbelief, looking at Hermione. The platinum-haired girl turned her head to look at her girlfriend, who seemed a bit taken aback and hesitant.

"Uhm..." said Hermione uncertainly, her hand suddenly leaving Y/N's thigh. "I just..we're not really– I-I mean–"

"What the fuck, Granger?" said Y/N, looking at the abashed bushy haired girl in complete utter disbelief. "You've got to be fucking joking."

"Y/N, listen I–" protested Hermione quickly, Y/N standing up from the table, though the bushy haired girl immediately grabbed hold of her arm. "I-I didn't mean to– Y/N, come on–"

"Excuse me," scowled Y/N, jerking her hand away from the bushy haired girls grip, the girl looking like in a verge of tears at her action. "Fix that face of yours, Weasley. Before I punch that smirk off your face." she added to the red-haired boy before storming away from the table.

Oh, Y/N certainly did hear Hermione's sobs and pleads of her to come back. Did she care? Hell yeah. Was she gonna turn back? Hell fucking no.

"Oh welp. You done did fucked up." said Harry with a mild surprised expression on his face. "Okay, okay, I'll shut up like always." he said, holding his hands up in defeat as Hermione shot him an icy glare.

He wasn't wrong though.

----------

Okay yall imagine that I give u guys more smut and a happy ending were nobody dies?

Keyword: imagine, so just throw that idea out of ur head LMFAO

Im joking

maybe