8: Harsh

----------

----------

"Where are you going?" queried Pansy as Y/N got off her bed, walking towards the door.

"Granger." replied Y/N after she felt a burning sensation around her wrist.

"Alright, don't be late, idiot. She clearly doesn't like it when you are." said Pansy with a snicker as the platinum-haired girl opened the door. "She's quite scary when she's mad, isn't she?"

"I don't know about you, but I kinda find it adorable when she's mad." snickered Y/N, stepping out of the room.

"I could've sworn her face was as red as a bludger when she was scolding you." added Pansy with a laugh.

"Outrageously attractive, right?" said Y/N in awe. "Gotta go, see you later Pans."

"Whatever. Love you, idiot."

30 Minutes Later

Y/N made her way in the library only to find her girlfriend sitted at the very back of the library, accompanied by a certain red-haired boy.

"Don't worry, I'll explain it all again if you want." giggled Hermione, who seemed to be much more cheerful and giggly than usual. Her giggles immediately subsided as she lifted her head up, her grin faltering into a deep frown at the sight of the platinum-haired girl. "You're late. Again." she spat harshly.

"Sorry, love. I had to make a quick stop at the Great Hall to get you some food." explained Y/N, showing the bushy haired girl a plate filled with her favourite food. But to her utter confusion, Hermione's frown didn't lift, instead, her face contorted in fury.

"I'll be right back." said Hermione to Ron with a bright smile before it fell again as she looked at Y/N. She stood up and grasped the girls arm harshly, dragging her out of the library. "You're always so fucking late when it comes to me, your bloody girlfriend!" she snapped once they were out.

"Don't you dare make it sound like I don't prioritise you!" snapped back a scandalised Y/N. "For your information, I was just trying to fucking get you some food!"

"I didn't ask you to get me anything!" countered Hermione indignantly, her face turning a shade of red out of fury. "Do you even care? Do you even fucking bother to give an effort? Why can't you just be a good, loving girlfriend and show me that you actually love me, goddamnit!"

"Why would I do that, especially when you don't love me the same? You think I don't notice you two? You and Ron?" said Y/N coldly with raised eyebrows, the bushy haired girls mouth opened to protest, but no words came out. "Why so quiet now, huh? You were being so loud earlier, go on, snap at me again. Don't be shy, enlighten me."

"That's- that's completely besides the point." protested Hermione. "At least Ron actually came on time and-"

"Oh Ron this, Ron that!" yelled a frustrated Y/N. "Oh Ron your absolute knight in shining armour! If he's so fucking amazing in your eyes then why don't you just go and date him!"

"Yeah, maybe I will!" yelled back Hermione without even thinking. She clapped her hand over her mouth as she realised what she had just said, immediately regretting it at Y/N's reaction. "I-I didn't mean that. L-Love I-"

"Don't call me that anymore." interrupted Y/N in a monotone voice, her expression blank. "I'm leaving, don't let me spoil your lovey dovey time with Weasley." she spat coldly, turning around. She began to walk, but that didn't last long as a trembling hand grasped her arm tightly.

"Leaving? This- our relationship?" queried Hermione with a shaky breath, which was a dead give away to Y/N, letting her know that the girl was in a verge of tears.

"Perhaps. Yes."

"No!" protested Hermione through her tears, tugging the girls arm, begging her to stay. "Y-You can't just leave me- again. Y/N please!" she said, though she only recieved silence in response.

"Stay...stay with me." pleaded Hermione softly. "Just love me, please."

----------

🤪👍