2: Deal With The Devil

----------

----------

Hermione wanted to lie beneath the warmth of the sun, watch as it falls beneath the earth, the orange hughes falling into the darkness of night. She wanted to hold (Y/N)'s hand, hear the slow and sublime waves join the shore as one. She wanted to look at the stars above, then lay her eyes back onto (Y/N) and get lost into her lover's grey eyes.

And if that moment ever came, if the sea were to succumb Hermione, she'd perhaps be content. For the sounds of the shore, and the warmth of (Y/N)'s touch, those things alone were enough for her to be okay with drifting away.

Dream on.

Jennie. She felt.. as though (Y/N) destroyed every single part of her that was once good. And although Jennie was still here, she felt as though she lost her touch, her spark. The lightness inside her went out. Blimey, she smiled basically once in a blue moon now.

The girl physically couldn't let out any more tears. Her sadness turned into anger, then back to grief, then maybe to a mix of both, which is never a good combination. It's summer but Jennie was still wearing long sleeved clothes.

Constantly wishing for the scars to heal, yet she opened them again, and again, and again.

Oh, and Pansy? Poor girl. Lost, distraught, deranged, crazed, whatever you wanna call it. Imagine a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the jelly? (Y/N), the puzzle piece that completed the girl was gone, she felt incomplete.

"I can bring her back, sure. She's a pretty one, after all. I don't like death on her, doesn't suit the pretty girl." nodded Harley Quinn of seventh-year. "But I want payment." she added, looking directly at the bushy-haired girl.

"We have gold." spoke Jennie, Pansy nodding. "Whatever price. Just.. bring her back already." she said, her throat dry.

"Gold!" repeated Harley with a giggle, confusing the three girls. "What would I want with gold? Gold can't bring me satisfaction." she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Reincarnating (Y/N) would require everyone to forget her, everyone who doesn't know of this deal right here. Because it'll cause confusion if somehow a dead person came back alive just fine." explained Harley. "Meaning you three can remember her just fine. But.."

"The payment I want, Granger." she spoke, looking at her with a sweet smile. "I want your memories, your memories with (Y/N). And I'll take (Y/N)'s memory with you away as well." she said sweetly.

Jennie and Pansy looked at the bushy-haired girl as well, they weren't going to negotiate with Quinn. "Hermione." said Jennie in a low voice, hinting her to go on with the deal already.

Hermione summoned a piece of parchment and a quill, wrote something down quickly and sighed.

"You have a deal."

The note read,
(Y/N) Malfoy. The angels gathered and began to draw her face, they sprinkled moondust and starlight in strands of her hair, and tucked heaven clouds beneath her skin. And because of that, she herself was heaven.

This girl, they named her 'A dream come true' and sent her down to me. And our love and time together, has always, and will always be the highlight of our year.

If my lover isn't her, don't love.

"My sweet (Y/N) is coming back bitches!" exclaimed Harley enthusiastically, still clearly obsessed with her ex.

This is gonna be a rollercoaster for sure.

----------