5: Sexual Tension

very much not family friendly content----------

----------

Harley Quinn could tell that (Y/N) and Hermione's relationship was improving. When I say improving I really mean that whenever the Malfoy girl teased her, Hermione now responded by slamming her book on the desk, rather than the cheeky girl's head. Although the two would quarrel alot; there was no denying that there was sexual tension between them. And Quinn didn't like this, obviously. She took their memories of eachother so that they'd stop interacting, but clearly that wasn't working.

"Girls," spoke Pansy, entering the bedroom in a hurry. "Quinn's hosting a party down in the dungeons at midnight, so you better pack your tits and get dressed indecently." she informed as she sat down on front of her vanity, getting prepared already.

"Indecently?" repeated an amused Jenna. "You could just say slutty, you know."

Jennie let out a giggle as she stood up to get ready as well. All four girls began to do their own thing. (Y/N) wore a short, Slytherin green spaghetti-strap bodycon dress that went well with her aura. Once she was done with her makeup, she turned her attention to the vampire who was sporting a blood-red bodycon dress as well, so short to the point it barely hid her bottom.

"The red choker really finishes off the look." complimented (Y/N).

"You like it?" queried Jennie, receiving a nod in response. "Guess I'll wear it more often now." she muttered to herself. Merlin, I'm desperate, aren't I?

"Let's go now, (Y/N)." chimed in a rather jealous Jenna. The girl was wearing a two-piece set with baggy olive cargo pants, her hair tied up in a ponytail with two strands flying out on either side of her face.

"What's that for?" questioned (Y/N) curiously, pointing a finger at the box the werewolf was carrying.

"It's my tattoo supplies." informed Jenna enthusiastically, showing just how much she loved this hobby of hers. "Maybe I'll give you one later on. I demand a kiss for payment." she teased, a low scoff being heard from the vampire.

"You guys can eat out (Y/N) later, let's party first!"

Dungeons

"Woah," said a taken-aback (Y/N), looking around her surroundings. Disco balls, loud music, a wholeass stage with a stripper pole, drinks, and vapes?!

"Welcome, welcome!" greeted Harley enthusiastically, grabbing hold of the Malfoy's hand and dragging her through the crowd of dancing people. "How do you like it?" she questioned with a laugh.

"It's— definitely something." nodded (Y/N) as they sat down at the resting area, basically half-naked people on their left and right. "What if the professors?—"

"Oh please, stop worrying so much, puddin' ." interrupted Harley with a roll of her eyes. "The lap dance show is about to start!" she said suddenly, clapping in excitement.