1: You And I

----------

----------

"Did you do it?" queried Y/N as the bushy haired girl stepped out of her house. The girl didn't recieve an answer in response, Hermione's face already answered her question, her eyes glossed over with tears. "Come here, love." she said, opening her arms wide.

Hermione didn't hesitate to accept the embrace, her hands clawing the girls back. "What if they never remember me? What if I'll be all alone?" said Hermione with a sniffle.

"Hey," said Y/N softly, cupping the shorter girls face and lifting it up till her eyes met the glossy honey-brown pair. "You'll never be alone, alright? You're stuck with me forever, whether you like it or not, Granger."

"Forever?" repeated Hermione rather childishly, a hint of hope in her cracked voice. "You promise?"

Y/N felt a bit hesitant, the bushy haired girl looking up at her with a hopeful look etched on her freckled face, feeling her heart constrict at the platinum-haired girls loss for words.

"Promise." affirmed Y/N, placing a small kiss on the shorter girls nose, Hermione giggling at the contact. "It's just you and I against the entire wizarding world, my love." she said. "And yes, Harry and Weasley are irrelevant." she added, earning her a stern yet amused look from her lover.

----------

"Polyjuice." spoke Alastor Moody, the raven-haired boy looking at him in utter disbelief.

"No!" said Harry loudly with a shake of his head. "You can't all risk your lives for me-"

"We're not doing this for your sake, you overconfident prat." interrupted Y/N, rolling her eyes at the raven-haired boys dramatic demeanor. "None of us really fancy it either ways. Personally, I'd be traumatised if I have to look like you forever." she added with a snicker.

"Not funny." huffed Harry. "And also- Blimey, Hermione! Have mercy!" he gasped as the bushy haired girl passed by him, pulling his hair.

"Atta girl." hummed Y/N with a proud smirk as Hermione dropped the hair in the flask in Moody's hand. "What a tease." she huffed after the bushy haired girl sent her a deviance smile and a wink, a scoff being heard from Ron.

"Drink up and wear these clothes." ordered Moody, throwing a sack filled with clothes in the middle of the room.

"I'm gonna vomit." gagged Y/N as she took a sip from the flask, going over to the mirror, watching her features change, becoming much more shorter now. "Hermione, tell me that you're still in love with me." she said, looking at her reflection in absolute disbelief.

"Perhaps I'm too in love to ever fall out of love with you, my love." snickered Hermione, ruffling Y/N's black hair.

"Harold, don't you have a shaving routine? It's rather itchy and hurts my skin abit from down there-" said Y/N, a snicker leaving her lips.

"Weasley, you're with Tonks. Granger with Kingsley." said Moody outloud. "Malfoy, you're by yourself, I heard you're pretty brilliant when it comes to flying, so I'm depending on you to keep yourself safe."

"I want you in one piece, alright?" said Hermione sternly, cupping Y/N's face, trying to pull her into a kiss but the girl only resisted. "Let me kiss my bloody girlfriend, thank you very much!" she huffed.

"No, no, no, no. Absolutely not. It looks like I'm kissing Harry, I'll be traumatised for the rest of my life." said Y/N with a quick shake of her head. "His lips looks more dry than my dead grandfather-"

"Give-me-my-kiss!" whined Hermione, tugging the girls face with each word she uttered. "Don't be such a prat! Your mouth has been in me, for Godric's sake!-"

"Granger! What the hell does that have to do with anything?! Hermione- come on!" protested Y/N, gagging as she felt unfamiliar lips planting onto hers. "That was the worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to experience."

"Love you too, Malfoy." giggled Hermione.

----------