19: Yours

( Contains Mature Content)

----------

Y/N and Hermione were spending their lazy Saturday together in the Prefects Bedroom. The bushy haired girl was reading on her girlfriends lap while Y/N traced random shapes on her bare thigh, bored out of her mind.

Hermione kept reading, that was only until she no longer felt the platinum-haired girls fingertips on her thigh. And so she turned her head slightly only to see Y/N looking at a random spot on the bed, seemingly lost in thought.

The bushy haired girl set her book aside and shifted slightly to get a clear view of her girlfriend. After a minute of the girl not responding to Hermione, she decided to press her lips lightly against her cheek in attempt to get her out of her trance, which definitely worked.

"Hm?" hummed Y/N, shaking her head to regain herself. "What're you thinking about?" questioned Hermione, tilting her head slightly in confusion.

"Could you maybe stand on front of the mirror for me?" instructed Y/N slowly, pointing a finger at the full size mirror.

Hermione felt even more confused by this request, but nonetheless, she followed. So she got off the bed and walked towards the mirror, curiously watching Y/N slowly walking up to her from behind.

"Now tell me, pretty girl. What do you see?" queried Y/N.

"Me?" responded Hermione slowly. She didn't know why but the closer Y/N got to her, the more she could feel her breath hitching, feeling a knot forming in her stomach already. She watched the reflection, seeing Y/N's arm circling around her waist, while her other arm rose up. "Y-Y/N." said Hermione breathlessly as the platinum-haired girl grasped her jaw tightly, and rather harshly.

"Now tell me, what are you?" queried Y/N even further, feeling Hermione's back being pressed onto her chest, looking down only to see the girls legs already shaking slightly, to her satisfactory.

"...yours." answered Hermione cautiously, feeling her knees close to giving up on her. She looked at their reflection, watching Y/N's lips curl into a satisfied smirk. "Mine?" repeated Y/N. "Yours." affirmed Hermione with a quick nod.

"Good girl." hummed Y/N. "Such a good girl for me, aren't you? Perhaps you deserve a reward, no?" she suggested, her free hand trailing her girlfriends body, from curve to curve, sending Hermione goosebumps by her slight touches.

"Y-Yeah." stuttered Hermione breathlessly, feeling herself rub her thighs together as she felt a burning sensation in between her upper thighs. "Yeah– I think I do."

"What does my good girl want, hm?" questioned Y/N although she knew exactly what the girl wanted, seeing Hermione's reflection silently begging her.

"Touch me." said Hermione. "Just please– touch me, Y/N." she pleaded. "Oh?" snickered Y/N. "You're not going to get what you want so easily, especially because of that conversation you had with stupid Krum." she scoffed. "Beg." she instructed, wanting to torture the girl even more.

"Y/N, just touch me goddamnit." whined a frustrated Hermione, feeling the platinum-haired girls grip on her jaw tightening. "If you don't touch— oh my fucking god, please– Y/N, please." she gasped, her heart jumping as she watched Y/N's hand slipping in her shorts.

"Tell me, my love. Who do you belong to?" questioned Y/N once more as she swiped her finger between Hermione's folds in a teasing manner.

"You." said Hermione in an instant. "I-It's always been you. I'm yours, my body is yours. I-I'm all yours. So please, just– just toy with my body, just do whatever you want, please just touch me." she begged desperately.

"Whatever my pretty girl wants." said Y/N. "God, you're already wet?" she snickered as she slipped in two fingers with ease. "Such a needy little slut now, aren't we?" she teased with a sly smirk.

"Well then fuck me like the needy s-slut I am for you." spat Hermione boldly, trying to push herself onto Y/N's fingers, desperate for some sort of release. "Do I need to do everything by myself?‐ I swear if you don't fucking—"

"Shut that filthy mouth of yours." said Y/N with a raise of her eyebrows. "Attitude, Granger. I could simply just leave you here and let you finish yourself off." she scoffed.

"How about you shut me up then?– Mm!–" gasped Hermione as she felt her head being turned by Y/N to face her, immediately pulling her into a harsh, bruising kiss, initially taking her aback but she was quick to kiss back, trying her best to keep up with the fast pace.

"Oh my fucking god—" whimpered Hermione against Y/N's lips as she felt the girls thumb circling around her already swollen clit. "Did I allow you to speak?" scowled Y/N, immediately shutting the girl up as she quickened her pace, their lips colliding once more. Y/N nibbled down on her bottom lip, earning her a moan from the bushy haired girl, giving her the opportunity to slip her tongue in, their tongues clashing bruisingly.

Y/N then felt Hermione's hand grabbing hold of hers, guiding it downwards to her neck and making her fingers wrap around it tightly. "Don't be shy," whimpered Hermione breathlessly as her hand fell to the side once again. "Choke me like the p-pathetic little whore I am." she said in a pleading tone. "You know I l-love it– shit." she gasped as she felt fingernails digging into her skin.

Her head fell backwards but that was only until she felt Y/N giving her neck a tight, harsh squeeze, she could've sworn everything went black for a moment before her vision came back, rather blurry now. "Absolutely not. Watch yourself get fucked by me. Look at your pathetic pretty face, pretty girl." cooed out Y/N.

Hermione's head shot up and watched their reflection, from her face contorted in pleasure, her mouth wide open as breathless pants left her lips, to Y/N's satisfied smirk, her eyes swirling with amusement.

"Why so quiet now?" hummed Y/N teasingly as she noticed that the bushy haired girl was biting down her bottom lip harshly to contain her moans and whimpers. "Go on, moan my name, Angel. Let everyone in the castle know who you belong to."

"Y/N." moaned Hermione. "Shit! Y/N!—" she gasped as she felt the platinum-haired girls fingers curling inside her, hitting just the right spots. "I'm- I'm g-gonna!—"

But before she could even finish her sentence, she had already come undone on the girls fingers. Hermione's head fell backwards in exhaustion as she felt her legs shaking uncontrollably, her chest heaving up and down. Y/N brought her soaked fingers to Hermione's face, letting them rest against her lips. "Suck." she instructed.

Not hesitating to obey, Hermione parted her lips and took in her fingers, swirling her tongue around them as she tasted herself, her cheeks hollowing at the action. They both looked at eachother from their reflection, the bushy haired girl smirking at the daze look on her girlfriends face as she pulled away from her fingers with a pop.

"Good girl." chuckled Y/N.

"Always. For you."

----------

Yall are some horny mfs...i am too dw LMAO