16: Dumbledore's Army

----------

----------

"Hermione, where the bloody hell are you taking me?" asked Y/N as the bushy haired girl led her to what seemed like a solid wall. "What the f-" she gasped as the wall turned into a door, Hermione snickering at her bewildered reaction.

"It's called the Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go room." explained Hermione as she swung the door open, leading the girl inside. "It only appears when a person is in need, and Dumbledore's Army needed a room were they can practice spells." she said brightly.

"Dumbledore's Army?" repeated Y/N with a small frown, noticing around twenty-five people practicing spells on eachother. "Ah, Harold's teaching, aye? I swear that boy only knows around two spells- I'm joking!"

"Hermione, why did you bring her?" scoffed Ron as the two girls entered. "She's a Slytherin for Godric's sake!" he protested indignantly.

"And so what, Weasley?" sneered Y/N with raised eyebrows, feeling Hermione tugging her arm in a warning manner. The red-haired boy shot Hermione a look of disbelief before turning his back on the two, walking over to Neville. "Fucking spineless carrot top- Hermione!"

"Let's be nice today, love." said Hermione in a dangerously sweet voice as she pinched the girls ear.

"Hm? Or else what?" challenged Y/N playfully with a deviance smirk. "What're you gonna do, Angel? Punish me?" she cooed out quietly.

"That's right, I could just..." hummed Hermione in a seductive tone. "Not give you kisses nor hugs for an entire week." she finished off devilishly to Y/N's utter confusion.

"Completely unfair!" protested Y/N with a huff as the bushy haired girl let out a giggle, walking away from the girl. "Granger! Get back here!" she said, but Hermione simply looked at her and shot her a sly wink before turning her attention to Harry. "What a tease." she mumbled under her breath.

"Okay, to produce a patronus, you've got to think about the happiest memory you could think of." spoke Harry outloud. "The incantation is Expecto Patronum, but that's the easy part. Give it a go."

Y/N pulled out her wand and flourished it at the air, thinking of some sort of happy memory, yet she failed miserably. Frowning at her failed attempt, she grew quite annoyed as she spotted several people already producing something foggy.

"I'm gonna snap this stupid wand in half." said an annoyed Y/N, her wand hand lowering to her side in disappointment. She soon felt a hand gently grabbing hers, a chin resting on her shoulder.

"Try again, my love." spoke Hermione softly near her ear, guiding her wand hand up again. "You can do it, just think of what makes you happy." she hummed.

"What makes me happy?" repeated Y/N, she immediately knew the answer as she fluttered her eyes close.

The scent of old books and roses, the slight touches that sent sparks throughout her entire body, the comforting and sweet words that reassured her and calmed her down, the feeling of soft, candy-like lips against her own.

"You're doing it! Look!" said Hermione in an excited tone as Y/N snapped her eyes open, noticing something glowing emerging from her wand. "A fox." she said with a bright smile as the platinum-haired girl finally produced a fully corporeal patronus.

"I think they like eachother." chuckled Y/N as the couple watched their fox and otter playing with eachother, glowing brightly.

"What did you think about, my love?" queried Hermione curiously as her hand lowered down, wrapping her arms around the taller girls waist, pulling her closer. Sickeningly adorable, if you ask me.

"This." replied Y/N bluntly. "You. Just you." she trailed on, no hint of hesitation or shyness evident on her face. "Granger, no, absolutely not, not here." she said sternly as she felt lips latching on her skin.

"Come back!" whined Hermione as the platinum-haired girl got out of her hold. Y/N simply gave her a deviance smirk, the bushy haired girl only feeling a hot sensation in her stomach. "What an absolute idiot and a tease." she huffed.

"Hermione, we're done." said Harry, picking up his bag. "Aren't you coming to the dorm with us?" he asked.

"No," responded Hermione, her eyes flickering to the platinum-haired girl, swiping her tongue over her bottom lip as an idea formed in her head. "I'm going to have a talk with Y/N."

----------

Yeah u guys know what that means. Do u guys want top or bottom Hermione next chapter? Or both?