4: Unconditional Love

----------

----------

"Felix Felicis." spoke Professor Slughorn, lifting up a small vial filled with liqiud. "Also known as liqiud luck, and I'll be rewarding this little vial to the person who could brew Draught of Living Death. It's quite complex, and I don't expect any of you to do it perfectly, so the closest and the best will receive the prize. Carry on!"

"Y/N, we need that stupid potion." mumbled Draco harshly in a demanding tone, drawing his cauldron near him. "I'm- I'm not confident in my plan, so I'm gonna rely on some luck." he explained in barely a whisper.

"I'll try." mumbled Y/N back, knowing damn well that she needed the potion as well. So she opened her book and turned to page ten, concentrating hard.

"Sir," said Draco suddenly as Professor Slughorn passed by them, taking a glance at their cauldrons. "I think you knew our grandfather, Abraxas Malfoy?" he said.

"I'm sorry to hear that he died." replied Professor Slughorn plainly, already walking away from the twins.

Draco let out a quiet gasp as he felt his sister stepping harshly on his foot. "Don't you ever do that again, I'm literally embarrassed for you." snickered Y/N, earning her a giggle from Pansy.

Y/N grabbed a sopophorous bean and a silver dagger, lowering it down onto the sopophorous bean. Suddenly, her hand began to tremble a bit, flashes of scenarios running through her head as her eyes glued onto the dagger in her hand.

Is this what I have to do in the future? Hold a dagger and just stab her?

"Oh fuck." gasped Y/N as she mindlessly missed the sopophorous bean, instead she ran the dagger through her thumb, causing her to let the dagger fall to the ground, attracting everyone's attention. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." she cursed.

"That's a deep cut, you need to go to the hospital wing." said Pansy quickly, wiping the blood off the platinum-haired girls thumb. "I'll go with you-"

"Professor, Y/N just cut herself, can I escort her to the hospital wing real quick?" spoke Hermione, a pang of worry hitting her.

Professor Slughorn gave a hum of approvement as the bushy haired girl quickly packed her stuff and walked over to the Slytherin side, dragging her girlfriend out of the room.

"Mione, it's just a cut I'm fine, it's nothing that I can't handle." protested Y/N with a groan as the bushy haired girl quickly led her to the Hospital Wing.

"Sit down." ordered Hermione sternly, basically pushing down the girl onto one of the hospital beds, settling herself on top of the girls lap. She slid the half a dozen rings off Y/N's fingers, setting them aside.

"Don't!" said Y/N suddenly as Hermione was about to lift her sleeve up were the Dark Mark was planted on her skin.

"The blood from your thumb went all the way down there." explained Hermione, growing bewildered and suspicious as to why someone would get so defensive over showing their arm.

"It's fine, don't mind it- Hermione, come on!" said Y/N defensively as she tried to jerk her arm away from the girl, Hermione only tightening her grip around it, lifting the sleeve up with her other hand...

"You're a- when were you planning to tell me?!" gasped Hermione, her eyes widening at the sight of the Dark Mark. Her eyes flickered up onto those grey eyes, her heart constricting harshly as she noticed they looked empty and dead, the joy and happiness not evident in them anymore.

"You can leave if you want." mumbled Y/N bluntly, jerking her arm away from the bushy haired girl. "I mean, who would possibly love a Death Eater?" she explained, answering Hermione's confused look.

"I would, and I do." said Hermione quickly, cupping the girls face, a tear trickling down the platinum-haired girls pale face. "I'd always choose you, my love. You'll always be my first, and only choice." she reassured her, leaning in, pressing her lips against the single tear.

"I love you unconditionally. You'll forever be my muse till the day I die. I'll love you until the sun no longer adorns, until the sky and the world stops spinning." said Hermione as she slowly placed soft kisses on the girls face, lingering on the skin. "You've shown me my worth, showed love to my insecurities. You've done so much, and all I could return back is my unconditional love for you. You're my favourite reason why. You're all I could ever want, my love."

"I'm so fucking in love with you, Granger." muttered Y/N as the bushy haired girl rested her forehead against hers.

"The feeling is mutual, Malfoy."

Oh such sweet words, ever so romantic. But what's the equivalent to sweet words? Lies.

----------