1: Constricted Heart

----------

----------

Hogwarts Express; Golden Trio's Compartment

Alas! Voldemort gone, complete peace in both the wizarding and muggle world. Hogwarts was rebuilt just in time for another school year, a year at Hogwarts in peace? Sign everyone up! But oh, some people still weren't at peace. A certain bushy-haired girl definitely wasn't, she never felt at peace without the presence of her lover.

She felt so deranged, robbed. It all felt so unfair, if (Y/N) went, she should've gone as well. She was going to, but she didn't have the guts to do it. Why would the world seperate a star from her one and only favourite moon? From all of the people she had, why take her? Why take away her reason and motive to go on everyday?

Hermione's blue thoughts had stopped at the sound of the compartment door rapping, a familiar figure slid it open. "Hey, uhm..." spoke Jennie uncertainly. "I just wanted to apologise for what happened to (Y/N)" she said.

"It's," replied Hermione, her eyes scanning the Slytherin girl. "Fine." she finished off rather stiffly.

Jennie felt perplexed until she realised why she was recieving this sort of behaviour, she was wearing Hermione's dead girlfriend's sweater. "I won't deny that I've never stopped loving her, but you mustn't be so bitter towards me because of it since (Y/N)'s-"

Jennie felt as though something was stuck in her throat, unable to finish her sentence. She slid the compartment door shut, her hand rose to where her heart was, grasping the sweater as she felt her heart constrict again at the thought of (Y/N)'s death.

Hogwarts; Great Hall

"No. Fucking. Way." said Pansy in absolute disbelief, her eyes on the Gryffindor table. "You've got to be joking."

"What? What is it?" spoke Madison and Jennie in unison, curious as to what was so shocking.

"That," said Pansy shortly, pointing at a blonde haired girl with blue and pink highlights, conversing with the Golden Trio with a radiating smile. "Is (Y/N)'s mad ex. You know, the one that was at your party, Jen. When Hermione admitted to getting drunk and kissing Ron? She's mad. She does stuff with magic that no one can, because the stuff she can do is probably too creepy."

"Like?"

"Reincarnation." muttered Pansy, all three girls had a calculating expression at this piece of information that she had just shared. "Wait.."

"Are you guys thinking what I'm?-"

"What if we?-"

"We could maybe-"

"Bring her back!"

----------

guys guys this act will have alot of mature content okayokay

when i say mature i mean violence and drug abuse
and
unholy stuff ig😓 ykwim