7: Player

----------

----------

"Where were you?" mumbled Hermione in a tired voice, her honey-brown eyes slightly bloodshot from exhaustion.

"Jules's house." replied Y/N with a satisfied hum, her lips curling into a smirk at the sight of the bushy haired girl in a verge of tears.

"Y/N, if you're trying to do this to mock Ron and I by doing the same thing, then-"

"Doing the same thing? Nah." repeated Y/N with raised eyebrows. "I had to find out about your actions with him. Whereas you don't have to find out anything, I tell you directly. Big difference, Granger." she spat coldly.

"Can- Can we just talk about this in the morning?" said Hermione with a sniffle, patting the spot next to her, indicating the platinum-haired girl to sleep next to her. "Aren't you going to sleep as well?"

"Of course." nodded Y/N. "Just not with you."

"Just five minutes?" asked Hermione hopefully, her heart constricting badly. "I waited for you the entire night. You know I can't sleep without you." she pleaded.

"Oh?" hummed Y/N, stepping out of the room. "That sounds like a you problem."

----------

Y/N usually left the house once after she finished her breakfast. So today, in attempt to spend even just five minutes with her lover, Hermione woke up extra early.

"Is Y/N in the bathroom or something?" Hermione asked Harry.

"No, she left already. She said she'll be at Pansy's place." answered Harry with a small shake of his head. "Hermione, I'm sure she'll come back soon enough." he reassured quickly after noticing the bushy haired girls eyes becoming glossed over with tears yet again.

"Mione, could you help me with the piano again." chimed Ron, trying to use this opportunity to spend more time with the bushy haired girl. "I still can't do it and-"

"That's a you problem." spat Hermione, making her way back to her room again and slamming the door closed. She had constantly scolded and lectured her lover for being late, but the one time that she herself actually wanted to be on time, she failed.

Timeskip

"Y/N," spoke Hermione, immediately standing up and growing concerned as the platinum-haired girl apparated into the room, falling to the floor with a groan.

Hermione walked towards the platinum-haired girl and sat down, gently picking up Y/N's head and placing it on her lap, a sigh leaving her lips as she scanned the girl, taking in her appearance. From her floppy platinum hair, to her half unbuttoned white shirt.

"I know you're drunk out of your mind and probably asleep but..." began Hermione with a heavy sigh. "You know I love you." she trailed on, placing a kiss on the girls forehead, lingering on the spot for a few moments before pulling away.

Her lips curled into a soft smile, that was only until her eyes fell on a smudged lipstick stain on her lover's neck.

Flashback

"You know she's in love with you. If she isn't then why didn't she just date Weasley in third year when you guys split?" pointed out Pansy through the loud music.

Y/N only gave a non committal shrug and lifted her bottle of firewhisky to her lips, taking several sips, her vision going blurry for a few moments.

"Alright, player. Let's not drink that much." said Pansy sternly like a mother reprimanding her child, taking the bottle away. "I'll get you a towel, don't do anything stupid when I'm not around, alright?"

The platinum-haired girl leaned back against the wall, a tall and curvy girl soon walking up to her, getting rather touchy to her absolute dissatisfaction.

"I have a- a girlfr..." mumbled Y/N drowsily, her mind going fuzzy.

"Oh she doesn't need to know though, does she?" hummed the girl, her lips meeting the platinum-haired girls neck. "C'mon, don't be shy, I can assure you that I'm much more suitable for you, Malfoy-"

"I have a fucking girlfriend, thank you very much!" spat Y/N firmly, pushing the girl off her.

Sure, she was mad at Hermione. She knew that she was merely doing this as a payback to make her lover feel guilty. But she wasn't going to stoop that low.

----------