8: Handcrafted Angel

----------

The Room of Requirement transformed into a rather dim lighted room with painted portraits on the walls, vintage yet luxurious furniture. (Y/N) was waiting for Hermione with bated breath, feeling nerves rushing for some reason.

"I want you to sketch me accurately." spoke Hermione casually as she entered the room in only a red robe, slightly translucent with only one single thin string holding everything together. "I want you to include my imperfections as well." she said in a rather demanding manner.

"What imperfections?" questioned (Y/N) curiously.

Hermione let out a hesitant breath as she pulled the robe's string. The garment fell onto the floor with a shimmy of her shoulders, which left the Gryffindor's bare body to display.

She watched (Y/N)'s eyes carefully, seeing the awe and adoration in them. The awe and adoration that she's never recieved from Ron. She doesn't remember the last time her boyfriend spared a minute to look at her before doing what he wanted.

"You're imperfections, are perfect."

(Y/N) always thought that Hermione was a handcrafted angel, and she knew she was right. In her eyes, she was utopian. Adept, unblemished, sublime, culminating, whatever you wanna call it.

"Are you gonna get started on your professional work, Miss Malfoy?" questioned Hermione rather teasingly with a raise of her eyebrow.

"Oh— right. On the— on the couch." replied (Y/N), her stuttering had Hermione's lips curled to a smirk.

The Gryffindor layed bare on the couch, adjusting herself to a delicate and simple pose. She felt her body grow hot as she gazed at (Y/N) who was already drawing her with full concentration.

For some reason, at this very moment, it took every ounce in Hermione to not get up and kiss the girl. The moment she realised how much (Y/N) truly adored her, it took every ounce in her to not fall in love, just even the slightest.

She felt an odd connection with the girl, as though they had history together.

As though she could sense her touch. Her fingers, gently on her face, gliding through her hair. Her lips, as though she could remember their taste although she's never had them before.

"Done." spoke (Y/N) after half an hour. Hermione got off the couch and wore her robe again. She made her way to the artist's desk, the girl proudly showing her the sketch.

"You really are an artist." complimented Hermione with a genuine smile. They both gazed at each other for a moment, and that moment of simple eye contact made the Gryffindor girl so utterly weak.

"I can't hold back." confessed Hermione weakly in a muttered and hushed voice. "Forgive me if I stumble. I'm not so sure how to show my love nor explain it with words but.."

"But?.."

"If you let me kiss you," spoke Hermione slowly as she leaned down, her face edging closer to the Slytherin girl's face. "It'll explain everything that my words cannot." she finished off simply.

And as simple as that, their eyes fluttered close as their lips met so delicately. They fit together so perfectly like a puzzle missing one last piece to complete it. It felt so whole, so intact, so perfect. No kiss made their hearts flutter this way, the feeling just wanted to make you swing your feet in the air with how blissful it was.

The two girls didn't rush the moment at all, infact it was quite the opposite. They were relishing this moment and touch, it was as though their world would fall apart if they let go of eachother at this very moment.

And so after a moment, or perhaps an hour, or maybe mornings have passed already, they broke away.

Something else was broken as well though.

----------

ihave such abgood ending for this story