7: Tragedy

----------

----------

Hermione hadn't said a word to her girlfriend for an entire day, nor did Y/N attempt to talk to her. Who could possibly blame her though? She clearly didn't do anything wrong in particular.

Y/N was training quidditch with her fellow teammates, but what she didn't know is that there was a certain bushy haired girl watching from the stands, wearing an oversized Slytherin varsity jacket, the word 'Malfoy' engraved on the fabric at the back of it.

Hermione watched with a deep frown as she took in her lover's appearance. She looked exceptionally more pale than usual, prominent dark circles under her eyes, giving her an exhausted look, and it definitely wasn't because of quidditch.

A pang of guilt hit Hermione as she recalled everything that had happened. She realised how rude she must've been, how harsh she was over a small mistake. She didn't even thank her girlfriend for defending her from the troll- I mean, Cormac McLaggen. She didn't even bother saying 'goodnight', not even an 'I love you'.

"Looks like it's raining, let's get in then, yeah?" spoke Y/N outloud as she felt small drops of rain on her hair.

"Yeah, I don't want mud on my hair, I'd probably slay the look but it's still disgusting." agreed Madison, flying down to the ground as well as her teammates. "Looks like you have a supporter waiting for you, Y/N." she pointed out with a smirk.

"Hey." said Hermione shyly, walking towards the platinum-haired girl, who looked initially surprised before her face softened immediately as she took in the girls appearance, her bushy hair tied in cute pigtails.

"Hi." replied Y/N awkwardly, her teammates walking past her, sending her a teasing wink. "Erm...let's get inside? You might get a cold." she urged quickly.

"Oh please." said Hermione with a playful roll of her eyes. "Come here, love." she instructed, her hand immediately finding Y/N's, leading her to one of the goalposts.

"About the whole thing that happened after Slughorn's dinner party," began Hermione slowly, keeping her gaze on the grass out of shyness. "I'm sorry that I snapped at you, it's completely my fault." she apologised, Y/N humming in agreement.

"I was in a bad mood. Slughorn asked questions, you see, personal ones. He asked me about you, and commented about our relationship." she trailed on. "He said that we're an unlikely pair, and that our relationship seems to be a tragedy." she finished off.

"Oh."

The rain started to harshly pour down from the grey sky. Hermione took off her varsity jacket and flung it over the taller girl, pulling it, causing Y/N's head to lower down till their foreheads rested against one another, the both of them meeting eachothers piercing gaze.

"But I disagree." hummed Hermione, going on her tip-toes to trap the taller girls bottom lip with her own lips.

"After all, if our relationship and love is a tragedy, then why are you my one and only remedy, my love?"

And so at that sentence, and one more tug of Hermione's jacket, their lips met softly, their eyes fluttering close as a breathless sigh left the bushy haired girls lips, her mind going fuzzy at the feeling of the familiar lips against her own.

Hermione felt her knees going weak, close to giving up on her. So she leaned back till she rested against the goalpost, their lips moving slowly, yet everything seemed to feel perfect to her. From the feeling of Y/N's arms around her waist, to the feeling of her mind going completely blank, feeling impassive, yet euphoric.

Both pulled away after what felt like sunlight days, resting their forehead and lips against eachother, their lips curling into a toothy grin as they looked into eachothers eyes lovingly.

"I'm hopelessly, and deeply in love with you, Malfoy." sighed Hermione, letting out a small giggle. Both were soaked from the rain, but neither seemed to care. They never cared about anything when they were around eachother.

A Malfoy, a Pure-blood with a muggle-born. Call it a scandal, a disgrace, a tragedy. But no love was as pure as theirs.

----------

Cute chapter cuz yall aint gon like the one after this

My bad if i made grammar mistakes I'm sleepy as fuck my brain malfunctioning rn IM SORRY