6: Payback

----------

----------

"Can I come in?" questioned Hermione outloud, knocking on the door. She opened it after hearing the platinum-haired girls words of approvement.

"Don't you look dashing." complimented Hermione, eyeing her girlfriend up and down as the platinum-haired girl fixed the small wrinkles on her suit. "Who're you dressing up for, my love?" she queried, waiting for her name to leave those lips, but oh boy was she not expecting the answer that came out from her lover.

"Jennie." replied Y/N plainly. "She's throwing a party for friends in her manor, she just sent me an owl a few days ago." she explained, not bothering to question the bushy haired girls deep frown even though she noticed it clearly.

"You've been writing to her?" asked Hermione with raised eyebrows.

"Oh yeah." answered Y/N with a nod. "But don't worry, she's just a friend!" she added, her tone rather sarcastic and mocking-like.

"You're not going to ask me to come with you?" queried Hermione even further, her voice rather shaky now.

"Nah. Besides, you've got Weasley with you, right?" said Y/N with a sly smirk, looking at the mirror's reflection only to see the bushy haired girl in a verge of tears. "Ah, the thought of being all alone without me ruining your fun with him just makes you cry tears of joy, hm?" she added, letting out a derisive laugh.

"L-Love I-"

"Looks like it's time," interrupted Y/N, looking down at the watch around her wrist. "Have a fun night as well with Weasley, yeah?" she said, not caring about the girls tears."

"Y/N-" began Hermione with hitched breath, reaching out her hand. But she was far too late, the platinum-haired girl had already left the place. Had already left her.

Timeskip

Hermione stayed on the floor, hugging her knees as she rested her back against the door, ignoring the constant knocks being heard from the opposite side of the door.

Her eyes flickered up on the clock on the wall, reading that it was around 4:37 in the morning.

While Hermione broke into several sobs all alone, her mind on Y/N. Her lover was only having the time of her life with her Slytherin mates, not even sparing a minute to think of her girlfriend.

Hermione's worries only intensified as she fiddled with the bracelet around her wrist, trying to contact her lover in any way. But her heart only shattered into a million pieces as she noticed Y/N's bracelet on the nearby desk.

Her puffy eyes widened after her lover finally apparated back into the room, immediately standing up, noticing her tie completely undone, her kept platinum hair was now floppy and messy.

"Oh Salazar, that was one hell of a night." said Y/N with a laugh, the bushy haired girl noticing her pale face was now a bright shade of red, probably because of the amount of firewhisky she consumed. "You should've seen Jennie dancing like a stripper." she laughed.

"H-How could you be so fine without me around?" questioned Hermione, feeling as though the platinum-haired girl had just shredded her heart into pieces. "Happier, even?"

"Hmmm," said Y/N in a sarcastic way, trying to act like she was thinking. "Oh! Imagine me not around while you're with Ron? Yeah! That's the answer to your question." she spat.

Y/N walked past the bushy haired girl, their shoulders bumping. "Looks like you had a good night as well, yeah?" hummed Y/N with one last laugh, Hermione's tears only intensifying, her lips trembling, completely loss for words.

And so Y/N left the room, leaving her lover once again.

----------