3: The Wedding

----------

----------

"Jules!" called out Y/N after spotting the familiar girl. Jules turned around, a bright smile forming on her face at the sight of the platinum-haired girl.

"Don't you look dashing." said Jules, walking up to the girl and eyeing her down playfully. "I heard Ronald talking to one of his older brothers, he was whining about how unfair it is that you look better in a suit than he does." she snickered.

"Oh please, I could wear a trashbag and I'd still look better. I slay." replied Y/N confidently, earning her an amused look from the girl on front of her. "Oh fucking hell- Merlin give me strength." she said breathlessly, her eyes landing on a girl standing a few feet behind Jules.

"Tsk, Hermione. Your girlfriend is drooling over you." mused Jules loudly, earning her a huff from the platinum-haired girl. "She's a badass, isn't she, Y/N?" she snickered.

"Yeah I think she has a great ass." nodded Y/N, looking like she was in a daze. "Wait- what the hell was the question again?-" she questioned, genuinely confused as Jules went into a fit of giggles.

"Keen eye, my love." giggled Hermione, walking over to the two girls. "Can I steal her for a dance?" she added to Jules, who gave a nod and a smile.

Hermione led her lover to the dance floor, flunging her arms around the taller girls neck as Y/N's travelled down onto her waist, gripping it gently, the two swaying to the melody.

"Have you thought about it? About this?" queried Hermione curiously, earning her a confused look from the platinum-haired girl. "Marriage. Us." she explained. "In the future of course- when you're ready. I'm not trying to rush you or anything and-"

"I have." interrupted Y/N, stopping the bushy haired girl from rambling. "I want it when this is all over. But I also don't want you to propose, that's my job." she added, earning her a whine of protest from the girl.

"How about kids?" queried Hermione even further.

"Woah, slow down there, Granger." said a very taken aback Y/N, a bit overwhelmed by the subject of having kids. "I don't exactly- let's talk about this in the future, okay?" she finished off awkwardly.

"I'm- I'm just gonna go and dance with Ron." said Hermione quickly, walking away from her lover with a thin frown, but oh, did she immediately regret it as the room was suddenly filled with swishing black cloaks.

"We need to go!" yelled Harry, running over to the bushy haired girl and Ron. "Hermione we've got to-"

"We are not leaving without my girlfriend!" snapped Hermione, her eyes scanning the room, feeling a pit of guilt and worry pooling in her stomach, her heart dropping as she couldn't spot the girls platinum hair from the crowd.

"Hermione! Let's go!" shouted Ron indignantly, grasping the girls wrist.

"Y/N!" yelled Hermione, desperately trying to call out for her lover. "Y/N!" she said, letting out a heavy sigh of relief as she spotted the platinum-haired girl running up to her.

Hermione grasped Y/N's hand tightly, not daring to ever let go of her lover from now on. And so the four disapparated.

----------

To the ppl that expected smut this chapter, i aint letting yall fuck in molly's house🤨