Ch 5: Recovering

Blake's Pov

Ssun and I looked at Y/N on the ground. That was unlike anything I had ever seen, even with all my experience in the White Fang. His eyes had been glowing, and he looked like he in multiple places at once with how fast he was going. Ruby ran up to us.

Ruby: "Blake! We aren't mad at you! Are you ok-" She saw Y/N on the ground.

Blake: "I think he's ok. Let's just get him back to Beacon."

Ruby: "Did you see Penny? That was so cool!"

Blake: "Yes, we saw. Wait, where did she go?" We looked around, and Penny was gone. I also saw that Sun had run off. Probably because he was not supposed to be here. 

Ruby: "How do we get Y/N back to Beacon?" Just then, some police and the rest of our team showed up. We made up from our fight earlier, and the police picked up Y/N and said he would be ok. I noticed Yang looking at him, and she seemed concerned.

Yang: "What happened to him?"

Blake: "He was fighting some elite White Fang member and got hurt." I avoided mentioning whatever happened, since he clearly didn't want anyone to know. Apparently Ruby was so caught up with Penny that she didn't notice.

Yang: "If I find them..." She clenched her fists.

Wiess: "If you do find them, you'll probably suffer the same fate."

Yang: "Nah, I'm too cool."

Ruby: "*Yawns* Let's get back. I'm tired."

Blake: "Yes, I agree." We got on a bullhead and headed back.

Timeskip

I sat in bed, think about what happened. Maybe Yang was right. There was no reason why Y/N should have been there at that exact time. Plus that White Fang elite had immediately dropped everyone else to deal with him. And seeing what happened when his aura broke, I knew it wasn't normal. I wondered if I should tell Yang. I knew he wanted to keep it a secret, and I didn't want to have to fight that. But at the same time, I felt like she deserved to know. 

Yang's Pov

I wasn't sure what to make of today. First Blake ran away, then we found her fighting criminals with Y/N and that weird girl from earlier. Then Y/N gets beaten up, which I have never seen happen before, and now he was out like a light from one fight. Whoever did that to him can't be some typical thug. And we also found out that the White Fang were working with Torchwick of all people. 

Timeskip

Over the next few days, not much happened. We went to class, trained, and did our normal school things. Y/N finally woke up after 3 days, which raised some eyebrows from our team, since if he took that long to recover he should have had some visible wounds. He was cagy as ever when I asked him about it. He claimed that he just took a hard hit and had to sleep it off for a few days. Blake said that that's what she saw happen as well, but I was still not sure. We were eating lunch, and then a food fight broke out. I'm not even sure what started it. 

Y/N's Pov

I was walking by the lunchroom when I saw two students who weren't from the school. One was the monkey faunus, Sun, and his teammate Neptune. They saw what was happening in the cafeteria and asked me if that was normal.

Y/N: "Oh, you've got to be kidding me, again?" I pulled out my scroll "Glynda, it's me. The kids are having a food fight. Do you want to break it up or should I? Ok." I hung up and turned to Ssun and Neptune. "Stand back, this could get ugly." I walked in, and saw team JNPR had set up a massive pile of tables, and were already engaging team RWBY. "Ozpin failed to mention I would be doing this," I said under my breath. Team RWBY had JNPR pinned to the wall and were about to finish them. I jumped in and beat up the remaining students without breaking a sweat, much to the dismay of both teams. Once it was calmed down enough, Glynda walked in and cleaned the place up.