Ch 32: Might Makes Right

Yang's Pov

I woke up the next morning and was quickly reminded what we did last night when I saw Y/N leaning on me without anything on. I had convinced him not to wear much to bed anyway, but he still had underwear most of the time. 

He was out like a light on my chest, probably able to feel my heartbeat. He had a smile on his face, broader than I'd ever seen. He was pressed so hard against me that I could feel his heart beating as well. I also felt his tail wrapped around my waist. I kissed him on the forehead and wrapped the blanket he bought me around both of us. 

I didn't want to wake him, I just held him close until he finally started to wake up. He groaned and I was kinda disappointed as he stopped smiling and started loosening his grip. Then he noticed he was naked and on top of me.

Y/N: "Oh, sorry. I-I hope you could breath ok."

Yang: "Why do you always find a way to be embarrassed instead of enjoying a moment?"

Y/N: "I'm not finding excuses."

Yang: "Then you shouldn't be embarrassed to be asleep on top of your girlfriend."

Y/N: "I'm not like you. I can't just... Wear everything on my sleeve."

Yang: "Is that why you cover this up?" I rubbed his body with my hand. "I never got why you go out of your way to not show your body. You wear a jacket and gloves in the summer."

Y/N: "And I never got why you are still showing so much skin in the winter."

Yang: "I don't get cold. Cause I'm... Hot stuff." I fingergunned. He just rolled his eyes.

Y/N: "You're such an idiot."

Yang: "Oh, you love it."

Y/N: "But seriously. Why, ever since you hit puberty, did you start showing as much as you could?"

Yang: "I just kinda like to. Also, I wanted to get your attention."

Y/N: "Of course. You were always so infuriatingly lovey-dovey."

Yang: "Love you."

Y/N: "Yeah, I love you too." He sounded annoyed. "I'm getting dressed."

Yang: "No! Wait! I wanna cuddle!"

Y/N: "You probably have something to do. Besides, I have to get ready for a mission."

Yang: "Wait, what? You're not going anywhere, are you?"

Y/N: "Your team's probably coming. We'll tell you the details when we have a game plan." He got up and started getting dressed. I still got to watch him bend over to put on his pants and flex his abs while shoving his shirt on.

Timeskip

No Pov

The Grimm attacked and Adam and Michael showed themselves at Beacon. Ruby and Wiess had been out with Oscar in Vale, so they had jumped into action and defended the city. Blake, Amber, and Yang were inside while Y/N was in the courtyard. 

They came out as soon as the Grimm started attacking, so Amber just flew into the fray and started tearing up them up. Blake and Yang went looking for Y/N in the courtyard, and saw Adam and Michael there.

Blake: "Leave me alone!" She started shooting at Adam and he blocked them easily.

Adam: "Good to see you too, my love."

Y/N: "What are you two doing here?"

Adam: "You have become too dangerous to our people's future, little brother."