Ch 41: Broken Promises

Y/N's Pov

I woke up, unsure how long I had been out. My eyes were filled with tears, probably from what I had seen. A doctor came in and told me it had been months that I had been out. She also said that Yang had been here every day, and that she was coming later. I was scared to see her. I didn't expect she would be too happy with me.

Timeskip

I was right. She came in and I was already sitting up.

Y/N: "Yang, I know you're angry at me, but-" She ran to my bedside. Her eyes were red.

Yang: "You said you would never leave! That you wouldn't throw your life away!"

Y/N: "We didn't have a choice!"

Yang: "YOU think you didn't have a choice."

Y/N: "You all had to survive. I wasn't needed to stop her, but I could give you time."

Yang: "What about afterward? Did you ever think about that?" I froze.

Y/N: "I... I... I never did. I guess I always assumed I wouldn't ever live to see Salem stopped. Even after we found a way to kill her, I always just assumed that would be where it ended from me."

Yang: "Well, here you are. Your girlfriend is angry at you for almost dying on her." She seemed to have calmed down a little. I sighed.

Y/N: "I'm sorry."

Yang: "You have to promise me you'll never do that again."

Y/N: "I don't think I'll ever get the chance."

Yang: "Still. Promise me you'll never throw it all away like that ever again." I paused. I didn't know what to say.

Y/N: "I... I... I don't know if I can."

Yang: "Promise me."

Y/N: "I... I won't do that again."

Yang: "What was that?" She stepped closer.

Y/N: "I said I won't do that again." She stared at me for a few seconds. I had no idea what she was thinking. She smirked.

Yang: "Good boy."

Y/N: "Seriously?"

Yang: "You left me alone for months. I get to tease you as much as I want." Her anger seemed to be completely gone, and she was acting as dumb and happy as always.

Y/N: "Seriously, I'm sorry."

Yang: "I know you are. I'm still mad though. Oh, there's a few things I have to show you."

Y/N: "Oh, boy. What?"

Yang: "Just follow me." She pulled on my hand and led me out to the parking lot. The doctors had already cleared me to leave and I had just been waiting for her to pick me up. 

I was only wearing my t-shirt and shorts because Yang apparently took my coat when they had to take it off me to check for wounds. I could tell she had cleaned it wrong because it looked like it was smaller.

Y/N: "What did you do to my coat?"

Yang: "Nothing." She smiled cheekily. "I just washed it."

Y/N: "Did you dry clean it?"

Yang: "Noooo." She grinned. She knew what she was doing. "What? It'll be a little tighter. Is that so bad?" I put it on. It wasn't slightly tighter, it was completely skin-tight. Any muscle I had was clearly visible. I looked at her, and she just giggled and kissed me. "If you didn't want me doing that, you shouldn't have been asleep for 3 months."