Dark Mirror Ch 3.5: The Final Confrontation

Yang's Pov

We didn't need any training to master our new power. We somehow knew it was the will of all the previous maidens that made it go to us. We got every military on the planet to come with us to wipe out the Grimm once and for all.

Y/N's Pov

I knew they were coming. This would be a hard fight, because I couldn't win by outsmarting them this time, I had to actually go head-on. I prepared the Grimm and we went out to meet them. Before the fighting began, me, Cerberus, and Raptor met with Ironwood and Glynda. It  wasn't to try to convince them to go away, but they wanted to try to talk me down one last time.

Ironwood: "You can't hope to win this. Give up."

Y/N: "I killed the gods. I'm the most powerful human to ever exist. I can handle this."

Ironwood: "Then we have nothing further to discuss." 

He attacked me, so I quickly killed both of them without even drawing my sword. I motioned for the Grimm to charge. They went in full force.

Ruby tried to use her silver eyes, but before she could I used my new summon swords to get her off balance and break her concentration. Like me, they could teleport and attack with the same instantaneous blows I could deliver. This allowed me to cut things from afar while doing something else.

Team RWBY tried to get me off her, but with all of these new abilities I could hit her from anywhere. They tried creating a tornado, but I deployed my doppelganger, which had its own set of summon swords, to stop them. They weren't able to keep up with me. But they did have something new up their sleeve.

Everyone else that was with them attacked me at once.