Ch 42: Peace at Last

Yang's Pov

It was some time after we tied the knot. Y/N seemed happy, to the point that I even started to see him sometimes smile while he was awake for the first time. The problem was that I started feeling sick and just kinda off. I was sitting on the couch feeling wrong and Y/N noticed.

Y/N: "You... Ok?"

Yang: "No. I feel awful." He sat down. He pulled me into leaning on him and wrapped his tail around one of my legs. "What if I give this to you?"

Y/N: "Then I'll deal with it."

Yang: "Aw. Thank you honey." He blushed and looked away. "Don't ever stop that."

Y/N: "What?"

Yang: "Don't ever stop blushing and getting embarrassed. It's so cute." I tugged one of his ears.

Y/N: "Nya! Hey!" I laughed. Then I remembered something.

Yang: "Hang on. I got you something." I got up and grabbed something from the fridge.

Y/N: "What is it?" I smiled mischievously.

Yang: "Catnip." His eyes widened.

Y/N: "W-we can try I guess. Not too much though." 

He took out a very small amount. Once it started taking effect, he started purring and curled into a ball on the couch. I walked over and sat next to him. He opened his eyes and I saw they had turned to look like cat's eyes with the pupils dilated like crazy. He looked up at me with what I can only describe as pure adoration. He meowed and climbed onto me, clinging to my body.

Yang: "Is that what this does? Just makes you act like a cat?" 

He meowed and I started petting him. Eventually he fell asleep and I put a pillow where I was to avoid waking him up. Then I noticed my stomach seemed to stick out more than normal. 'That's weird, I haven't been eating or exercising differently.' I started to have an idea what it might be. I went to the bathroom where I kept my pregnancy tests. I went back and he was awake.

Y/N: "Ugh."

Yang: "Did you like it?"

Y/N: "I don't know."

Timeskip

I was right. It came back positive. I showed it to Y/N.

Y/N: "Oh." I hugged him. "You do realize that you basically can't do anything vaguely active for the next 9 months, right?"

Yang: "I don't care. I get to have you pampering me the whole time."

Y/N: "I can't just be here the whole time. What if Ruby or the others need help with something? You can't help."

Yang: "I can survive on my own. I just want an excuse to make you stay with me and take care of me." He went red.

Y/N: "Is there anything you want to do while you can still actually move around?"

Yang: "Uh... Not that I can think of." Then I realized something. "You know, since I'm already pregnant, we can... Do... IT as much as we want!"

Y/N: "Uh... I..." Now he was as red as I'd ever seen. He was just looking straight down to try to hide it. I raised his chin with my hand. He was just staring at me.

Yang: "You want to do that?"

Y/N: "C-c-can we figure out if there's anything we need to do about the baby first?"

Yang: "I'll ask mom if there's anything I need to know." I pulled out my scroll and texted her the news. I looked up and Y/N was gone. He probably went to go do some chores so he would have an excuse to be away from me to calm himself down. He came back in from apparently getting the mail. He came in with a small package. "What is it?"