Ch 9: Immature Adults

Y/N's Pov

I was walking out in the courtyard, when I saw a group of people all gathered around something. I saw Ruby and Wiess watching, so I decided to ask them what was going on.

Wiess: "I don't know, apparently Ruby's uncle decided to attack my sister."

Ruby: "Kick her butt, uncle Qrow!"

Y/N: "Seriously?" I pulled out my scroll and called Ozpin. I moved away from the crowd. "Qrow came back, and apparently he's more drunk than normal. He's currently fighting Winter Schnee right now. What do you want to do?"

Ozpin: "*Sigh* Would mind breaking it up before they cause a scene?"

Y/N: "They already have. I can still stop it now if you want."

Ozpin: "Please do. I'll be down shortly. Where are you?"

Y/N: "Out in the courtyard. Are you sure you want me to show myself like that?"

Ozpin: "Salem has enough eyes and ears that she probably already knows about you."

Y/N: "Ok. Just get here quick." I jumped into action. While they were fighting, I teleported in between them and hit in both directions, knocking both of them to the ground. 

Qrow: "Oh, hey kid." His speech was slurred. Just as I thought, he was drunk.

Winter: "Get out of here. This is our business."

Y/N: "It's my business because you two are tearing up our courtyard and making a big scene."  The crowd was just staring at me. Whatever. "You two are adults. Act like it."

Winter and Qrow: "Coming from you?" Just then, Ozpin and Glynda arrived. They dispersed the crowd, and Glynda fixed up the damaged courtyard. Winter tried to play it off like it wasn't her fault, but I could tell both of them were responsible for this. 

Timeskip

We got up to Ozpin's office, and everyone started arguing. 

Ironwood: "If you was one of my men, I would have you shot."

Qrow: "If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself." I held in a chuckle. As stupid as this whole thing was, it was sort of funny considering how often several people got on Ozpin's case for trusting me at my age, only for the grown adults in our group to act like this. 

Glynda: "While I don't condone his behavior, retaliating like you did certainly didn't help."

Winter: "He was drunk!"

Glynda: "He's always drunk." They both turned to him, as he was chugging from his flask.

Y/N: "I can personally attest to that." I barely held in laughter.

Winter: "And what was that? You just jumped in and beat up both of us."

Y/N: "First, I hit both of you once. Second, Ozpin told me to do that. He didn't want you two to tear up the courtyard anymore than you had. Third, from what I recall of what I heard, you hit first." We looked over at Qrow and he had his flask out.

Ozpin: "Qrow, why are you here?"

Qrow: "Because our enemy is here. But not just that. Something got them stirred up. I think they're delaying their plans." I felt everyone else turn to me.

Y/N: "What?"

Ozpin: "That is probably your doing. You took down the one who was after the Fall Maiden power."

Qrow: "Wait, you actually caught them? Why didn't you tell me? And where's Amber then?"

Winter: "We had reason to believe you'd been compromised."