4-

-y/n's pov- 

I it with my knees close to my chest , a book propped up on my lap. The common room is pretty much empty , but the fire burns in the center of the room , sending warmth and an orange like light spreading through the room. 

"You're reading about Hogwarts ?" I turn around , craning my neck to look behind me. A very pretty girl stands behind me , hands clutched to back of the sofa. I nod slowly , taking in her beautiful brown eyes and defined eyebrows , her upper lip smaller than her bottom one. 

"Uhm , yeah. Why ?" I answer , shivering slightly. 

"No reason. Just curious." She smiles broadly ,  the corners of her eyes wrinkling. I stammer. 

"I'm sorry , who are you ?" She nods slowly , forgetting she didn't introduce herself. She runs her fingers through her silky black hair. 

"I'm Pansy. Pansy Parkinson." She holds out her hand , which i shake willingly. 

"Nice to meet you." She jumps over the side and sits down next to me , gently taking the book from me and flipping through the pages , keeping a finger on the page i was on before. 

"So, what're you looking for ?" I freeze , unsure. I scratch the back of my neck. 

"Uhm , just stuff about my parents." She hand me back the book sweetly , flipping back to my page. 

"But there's nothing in here. Or the library." She frowns. 

"The whole library ?" I sigh , rubbing my eyes. 

"Most of it." Her eyes lighten up like two stars as she sits on the side of her hip , hands balled into excited little fists. 

"I could help you." I frown. 

"Why ?" She smiles , her head slightly tilting to the side. 

"Because you seem fun." My heart flutters. 

"Uh thanks, you too , i guess." She grins at me. 

"We can meet after class on Monday." I nod , shrugging my shoulders. 

"Sure." She stares into the fire for some time , before snapping her head back towards me. 

"What do you think if Mattheo Riddle ?" I scoff. 

"Not much , barely ever think of anything or anyone. Why do you ask ?" She looks slightly disappointed. 

"Well , it's jus-i see you guys talk a lot. Plus , he's a pretty good friend of mine." I nod slowly. 

"I'll stop talking to him , like i'll back off if you like him or somethi-" Her eyes widen and she cut me off. 

"God no ! I like somebody else ! Just putting in a word." I chuckle. 

"Hm , okay ?" She nods , then looks at the far end of the room. She quickly excuses herself and gets up , waving at me and telling me she'll see me on monday. 

-mattheo's pov- 

My heart stops when i see Pansy talking to her. I just came back up from the willow tree , my hair's a mess and my cheeks are red. My tie is askew , and the last thing i need , is pansy putting some sick idea in y/n's head that i like her. 

"I'm sorry ! I had to." Pansy whispers at me as i pull her into the dormitory i share with Blaise and Malfoy. 

"Had to ? She probably thinks i like her now !" She scoffs , rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. 

"You do like her. I can see it."  I roll my eyes and lay down on my bed , undoing my tie. 

"I don't . Get that in your little pea-sized brain." I she makes a small 'uh' sound of annoyement. 

"Rude." She sits on Blaise's bed , and silence settles in. I zone out , my mind going somewhere else. Her lips , her hair tucked back in that bear clip just begging to be let free and sprawled on my pillow. Her beautiful smile , the way she bites her lip when she chuckles, the way when she's embarrassed , she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear. I want to feel her lips on mine , i want to feel her palm against mine. I want to lay in the gardens under my tree with her all day , hearing her laugh and read me books. I want her. I sit up , eyes wide. 

"What ?" Pansy asks , frowning at me. 

"Nothing. Just , remembered something." I say , laying back down. I can't help imagining the press of her cheek against my chest , her hands sprawled on my stomach, thigh flung over my crossed legs , my fingers trailing over her bare arm , watching as the shivers make her hairs stand up-right and the goose-bumps on her tanned-skin rise up under my fingertips. I close my eyes , trying to shake the image. But i can't. It stays there , behind my closed lids , lingering just right out of my grasp. I can feel my finger tips grazing it , the courage working up inside me. Yes , this is it. 

"Riddle , stop that , you look constipated." My eyes fly open , craning my neck to look at who disrupted my fantasy. Draco. Great. I roll my eyes , crossing my hands under my head , feeling the warm and soft press of my curls against my sweaty-ass palms. Pansy sighs , moving over to let Blaise sit down. 

"How was Quidditch ?" I ask. Draco gives me a hard glare , but Blaise answers , a heavy sigh leaving his lips. 

"It was-good. Draco got a bludger in the face." Pansy snorts, spitting out water from her nose. She had reached into her bag , i'm not sure when , to bring out her water bottle. 

"Shut it , Parkinson. It really hurt." He rubs his cheek with a pained look on his face. I pout , sitting up. 

"Aww. Dwaco has boo-boo. Do you want Matthewo to kiss it better ?" I say , adding baby libs in my words as i sit up. 

"No.." He says , eyes darting to the side, redness creeping up his neck and flushing his plaster white cheeks. pansy can't stop giggling , rolling around on Blaise's bed as he watches , obviously scared. He pokes her cheek and shudders. 

"She's crazy." 

"Oh trust me. I know." I sigh and lay back down , blocking out the sound of Draco's yells and Pansy's shrieking giggles. I let my mind wander again. She's so beautiful , i don't know how i didn't notice before. She's adorable and cute. Yet so irresistible. I just want to press her against a wall and kiss her. I want to feel her , memorise every inch of her body.  The curve of her lips , the taste of the chapstick i see her applying all the time. I want to remember her smell , the way she twirls a strand of her hair between her thumb and pointer finger , then smoothens it out before twirling it again. I want her. So bad.