33-

y/n's pov- 

Everyone is here. In Mattheo's room. He's sitting by the window, his head in his hands, a cigarette tucked between his lips. I'm sitting on his bed, in his shirt and my sweatpants, still freaking out. 

"Are you sure ?" Pansy asks, tucking my hair behind my ear. I nod, gulping. 

"Positive." Mattheo sighs , leaning his head on the wall behind him. 

"Could've just been a dream. " I look over at him, pain stinging my chest. 

"I know what i saw, Mattheo." Draco groans, leaning back in his armchair, rubbing his eyes. 

"And what exactly was that ?"  I sigh, rubbing my eyes. Pansy is still holding me close, her hands rubbing my arms. I take a deep breath. 

"I saw Voldemort. The Tower, Mattheo's mom-" He sits up, staring at me. 

"You saw my mother..?" The look on his face is undescribeable. It's full of hate yet full of childish hope. She is his mother, he must love her, not matter how hard he tries not to. Draco scoffs. 

"And you're the only one seeing all of this ?" My eyes are still on Mattheo, as he takes a final drag of his cigarette and turns it off, flicking it out of of the window. I look at draco, scoffing. 

"You think i'm lying ?" Mattheo shakes his head, stepping closer to me. 

"We didn't say that." I look at him, eye brows raising. My voice is strained when i reply. 

"You're implying it." I mutter. He sighs, looking at me his head tilted to the side. 

"Y/n, you're the only one who saw this vision, but we're all marked." My heart flies up my throat, tying it up in knots. I can't speak. 

"What's that supposed to mean ?" My eyes are still stuck on Mattheo as Draco speaks. 

"How do we know it's true if you're the only the one who saw the vision ?" Tears are filling my eyes as i stare at Mattheo. Pansy shrugs. 

"Maybe he's taken a speciality.." Mattheo scoffs. 

"But i'm his son." I chuckle dryly, shaking my head as i finally look away from. 

"Last time i checked, your father didn't have feelings." Mattheo walks back to the window, running his fingers anxiously in his hair. 

"Where do we need to be in this tower ?" I stammer, staring at him as he turns to look at me. 

"Somewhere with a closet." He scoffs. 

"A closet ?" I nod. 

"That's what it showed." Draco nods. 

"Okay, this is waste of time. I'm leaving." Pansy sighs and stares at me and Mattheo. She clicks her tongue. 

"Right. I'll leave you two talk." The door closes behind her, and silence hangs between us. I scoff and get up, grabbing my things. He turns around. 

"What are you doing ?"  I look up at him. 

"I'm leaving." He frowns, walking towards me. 

"What ?" I shove him away as he tries to hold me. 

"If you don't believe me, why should i stay ?" I scoff. "God i can't believe i fell for your bullshit." 

mattheo's pov- 

I watch her as she scrambles around the room, gathering her things. 

"What bullshit ?" I say, anger and panic rising in my chest. 

"Your bullshit. You say you like me and that you care for me, but you won't even trust me ? What the fuck ?  You kiss me and you fuck me , but you can't find it in yourself to trust me ? Were you even being sincere ? Do you even want to go on a date with me ? You don't trust me , so what's the  point in all of this ?" I shake my head, the anger being replaced by pure fear. I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her. 

"No, that's not what i meant-" She grabs the hem of my shirt and tears it off, throwing it in my face.

"Have your fucking shirt. I'm probably not even the only girl you've given this too." I grab the shirt as i lands against my chest. I watch as she puts her sweater back on, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"I can't believe i actually liked you." She says through sobs, her chest heaving. Her words hit me with a blow. 

"No. Y/n, that's not-" I grab her arm, keeping her from leaving. 

"Don't fucking touch me , Riddle !" She sobs, shoving me off. I stare at her. 

"Y/n, i do trust you. I trust you with my life." I say, my voice pleading. She looks at me, her hand on the doorknob. 

"Then show me." She says, before opening the door and storming away, slamming it behind her. 

I'm left, standing in the hole that i've dug for myself. 

"Fuck !" I yell, slamming my hand into a lamp and watching it soar towards the wall and shatter. My chest is heaving as i grip the shirt in my clenched shirt. I look down at it and slowly bring it up to my nose. It smells like her. Tears start rolling down my cheeks as i sit down on my bed, clutching the short to my nose, breathing in her scent. 

Why do i always ruin everything i touch ?