24-

TW- SMUT (edited)

mattheo's pov- 

The water rolls off my body as i scrub the soap out of my hair. The water is hot as it spreads over my body, making my senses tingle. As i close my eyes, all i can picture is y/n. Her face. The way she looks, the way she smells and talks. I want to feel her. To listen to her ramble about her problems for hours. I want to feel every inch of her body, to memorise every single curve and dip and freckle. I want to kiss her lips over and over, until my own lips go numb. My heart is aching at the thought of having her in my arms, of holding her in bed, her small body pressed to mine, her back pressed to my chest. I want to feel her hands on my face, her hands holding mine, i want to feel her lips on my body. I need her. This isn't just a want anymore. This isn't a stupid crush anymore. I need her. My body feels weird when she's away. My mind can't function if she isn't there, being sarcastic. I'm not in a good mood if she isn't near. I step out of the shower, my mind still litered with images of her, until i think back to our earlier conversation. 

"You're a really good friend, Mattheo."  Friend. Just a friend. I breathe out heavily, wiping my body down with a towel. 

"Hey, Mattheo, ho-" 

"Whoa!" I turn around, towel spreading over my hips as i tie it quickly, spotting y/n standing at the door. She closes her eyes, lips pursing. 

"Oh- Wow. Okay. Uh, sorry." I look over at her, frowning. My hair is wet as i completely tie the towel around my waist. I chuckle. 

"You're not supposed to be here." She chuckles, leaning on the door frame of the bathroom. 

"I've seen bigger, it's fine." She walks forward into the bathroom to stand in front of me. 

"What do you want ?" I say, smiling as i scratch over my eyebrow. She sighs, pulling out a parcel from behind her. 

"Well, first of all, i wanted to thank you for-"

"y/n, you've already said thank you , it's fine-" I shake my head as she tries to continue to explain. 

"Will you just listen ?" She scolds. I sigh, and nod. 

"Okay sure, go ahead." She sighs. 

"I made you this, because i wanted to thank you for sticking up for me against Malfoy." I chuckle, brushing my hair out of my face. 

"He's just a dick. But, thanks..? I guess." She sighs, bouncing back on her heels. 

"Secondly, to apologise." I tilt my head to the side. 

"This is new.. you didn't say that in the broom closet meeting earlier." She scoffs, rolling her eyes. 

"Just listen." I chuckle, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Okay, sorry. Apologise ? For what ?" She pinches the bridge of her nose. 

"For hitting you the other day. That was fair, especially after you helped me through my panic attack. I'm a bitch-" I shake my head. 

"You're not- You were just freaking out. Plus, i don't think a bitch would make me cookies ?" I say, shaking the box. Her eyes rake me up and down, her chest heaving. Her lips are parted, her eyes filled with an emotion i've never seen before. She clears her throat, shaking her head as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"They're uh, brownies actually." I open the box, looking at the fudgy chocolate sweets. I close it and smile. 

"Oh ! Even better. You know, next time you want to make me a treat, don't put it in a little box , because people might think that-"