30-

theodore's pov-

I see her and mattheo walk in together, and he's teasing her. She's giggling as she nudges him. They sit back down and she sits next to him. I grab my cup and sip it, staring at them. The alcohol is getting to my brain. I see her lips start moving. Her lips. Those lucious lips, that used to be on mine. Those lips used to be mine. Only mine. Her body used to be mine. I see her chuckle and nod, before smiling and getting to her feet. She tugs her dress down, and starts walking towards the drink station. She stands next to me, filling her cup with vodka punch. I shove her gently.
"Hey. Where'd you go ?" She jumps, taking a step back. She doesn't look comfortable to be close to me. She takes a step back.

"Oh, I, uh.." Mattheo appears out of nowhere behind her.

"She was with me." She jumps, bumping into my chest, her hand pressed to her chest in fear. The feeling of her body close to mine, it's making my skin reel with pleasure. My hands plant on her waist, keeping her against my body. She looks at Mattheo, shaking her head.

"What're you-" I shake my head, gently shoving her behind me.

"You know, you're such an asshole." He crosses his arms over his chest, looking down at me.

"Takes one to know one." y/n tries to come back into the conversation.

"Hey !" She says, but all i do is push her away mindlessly. I point my finger at his chest, poking him.

"You know, for a tough guy you do seem very much like a puss-" Mattheo steps forward, staring down at me.

"Say it. I fucking dare you." He whispers, his tone menacing. y/n steps between us again.

"Guys, come on. This is childish." I push her away again, jaw tense. I look up at him.

"Pussy." I say. He scoffs, turning away from me. He shakes his head, but before i know it, his fist is colliding with my jaw.

y/n's pov-

Theo's face flies to the side, blood sprouting on his lip.

"Mattheo !" Theo looks back and lunges, his fist hitting Mattheo's stomach. Mattheo kneels over as Theo spits out a clump of blood from his mouth. I step in front of Mattheo, looking up at Theo.

"Come on, guys. This is ridiculous." A hand settles on my forearm and i'm pulled away, my back hitting Hermione's chest.

"Get up, Mattheo." He spits, his jaw clensing. Theo steps forward , hovering over Mattheo. I fight against Hermione's grasp, fear crawling up my spine.

"Theo, stop !" Mattheo shoots up and punches him again, Theo stumbling backwards. Theo shoots forward, punching Mattheo so hard he falls to the ground. Theo's fist wraps around Mattheo's collar holding him up before hitting him again. He forces him to get to his feet and pins hism against the wall. He rises his fist and places a shiv next to his eyes as i finally get to break away from Hermione. I grip Theo's arm, trying to tear it away from Mattheo's face.

"Wait, Stop ! Stop, stop !" I stare at Theo as i pant. Theo is resisting against my grip, trying to drag the blade of his shiv on Mattheo's cheek.

"Theodore ! That's enough, okay ?" He looks at me, and puts his arm down, my hands still clenched around his arm. He shrugs me away roughly, and i stagger backwards. He scoffs.

"Not worth my time." He walks away, grabbing his cup and downing it in one swig. I stare at him, my cheeks rosy, my chest heaving. The second he's out of view i run over to Mattheo, cupping his cheeks and running my hands along his arms, licking my lips as i pant.

"Are you okay ? Are you hurt ?" He looks at me, lips parted. I drag my thumb along a cut in his cheek, blood spreading on my thumb. I hiss in a breath as his hands settle on my waist and he squeezes, groaning at the sudden touch.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay ?" I grab his hand and drag him away from the crowd. His hand is tightly clasped against mine as i guide him to the bathroom.