31-

y/n's pov-

I guide him to the bathroom, pushing away the people standing in our way.

"God, i wanna kick his ass." I turn back to face him, pushing open the door with my back as i step into the bathroom.

"Calm down." I mutter, dragging him into the bathroom before locking the door. I close the lid of the toilet, and bend down to get the first aid box from under the sink. Mattheo is leaning on the wall, hands crossed over his chest. I look over at him, sighing heavily. He's staring down at me, his lips parted, his chest heaving. I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"Sit down." I say , nodding to the toilet. He breathes out heavily and sits down. I get to my feet and place the first aid kit in the sink, popping it open. I grab a small cotton and pour some rubbing alcohol on the cotton. He's sulking, his head bowed, his hands clasped on his lap. I turn back to face him, stepping between his open legs, and cupping his cheek, making him look up at me. I gently swipe the cotton over the cut on his cheek. He sucks in a breath and his hands settle on my waist, gripping me tightly.

"I truly hope you know how dumb you are." He closes his eyes, groaning as i swipe the cotton again, him pulling me forward and onto his lap.

"Yeah i know. Don't brag." I suck in a breath at his sudden gesture. It seems weird, to get so flustered over him, i mean we were tangled in each other mere minutes ago , on the balcony. I chuckle breathlessly.

"Here's a tip before you try and rendezvous with a new person.. Words don't matter." He groans again, his fingers digging into the skin of my thighs as i blow slowly on the cut on his cheek.

"So simple." I nod, staring at the cut intensely, trying to see if it needs more disinfecting or if i can start to tend to his lip or the cut that has re opened on his nose.

"It is. Get your head out of your ass and see that." He opens his eyes, looking over at me.

"That's very mean." I chuckle, brushing his hair out of his face.

"I speak truth." I run my thumb along the scar going down the side of his face, straight through his eyebrow and down his cheek. I lick my lips, trying not to focus on the fact that his hands are trailing up and down my thighs, gripping my waist and letting his fingers flutter over the hem of my dress, hiking up my skirt.

"Where'd you get that scar ?" He breathes out heavily, licking his lips, looking away.

"Rough childhood." I nod, staring into his eyes.

"Hmm.. Should've guessed. But who am i to talk.. Or relate." I say, breathing out heavily as i go to climb off his lap. He keeps me on his lap, hands planted on the small of my back as he pulls me back forward.

"Nobody's perfect." I chuckle, pursing my lips.

" I beg to differ." He frowns softly, hand cupping my cheek as he looks at me, licking his lips. I can feel his chest rising against mine. He smiles softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Who's perfect ?" I look down, playing with the belt loop on his hands, doing everything not to look up at him, His gaze is making me squirm, and i shift on his lap. He tries to make me look at him but i keep on looking down.

"You. I think you're perfect." I say, finally looking up at him, my fingers still looped around his belt buckle. "You're cool. Funny." He chuckles, looking up at me.

"Is the alcohol kicking in ?" I chuckle, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I'm serious . You're a great guy. " He chuckles, cupping my cheek.

"You must really be drunk." I groan, rubbing my eyes.

"I wish i was. I'm cringing at myself." He smiles, licking his lips.

"So, you do like me..?" I sigh heavily, biting my bottom lip.

"I'm not going to repeat myself." I say, licking my lips. I breathe out heavily, looking back down. He nods. "I'm not good at words." He nods, licking his lips.

"Then show me then." I shake my head.

"I showed you on the balcony.." I retort, pursing my lips jokingly. He cups my cheek.

"Show me again.." His lips are excrutiatingly close as he mutters, soft breaths leaving his lips. I breathe out heavily and lean in, cupping his cheeks. My hips edge forward, making him close his eyes, his lips parted as he grips me tighter. His lips barely graze against mines as i pull away quickly, and stagger off of his lap. Something happened. My ares are ringing. I gasp bending over, clamping my hands over my ears. He looks at me, worried.

"You hear that ?" He stands up, his body close to mine as he stares at the door. He then lunges for the door, unlocking it and throwing the door open.

Oh god.

I follow him, feeling sick to my stomach. Pansy seems to have sobered up, and she's running down the stairs that lead to the dorm room quickly, followed closely by Blaise and Draco.

"You guys heard it too ?" I nod, biting my lip. I go to stand next to Mattheo, craving his comforting touch. I'm also freezing.

"Not exactly something you can ignore." I whine, licking my lips, tugging down my dress. Draco straightens his back, clearing his throat.

"It's not something you can ignore." I look around at the people around us. I can't breathe, my hands clamped over my ears.

"We're not getting him what he wants." I'm shaking , unable to breath.

"I don't think we have a choice." Blaise mutters, clearing his throat. I look over at Mattheo, my chest aching.

"I don't want to- I - I don't-" Mattheo cups my cheeks, pulling me close.

"Hey.. hey. Breathe, Just breathe." I shake my head.

"No, i can't. I can't." I stalk out of the room and burst out of the common room, into the empty hallway. I look both ways and before i can register what i'm doing, i'm running. My feet slamming against the floor until i reach the Slytherin common rooms. I rush up the stairs and push open the door, and crumple on the floor. I can't breathe. I can't stop hearing it over and over. That same ringing noise. I stay on the floor, hands clamped over my ears, whimpering- Until the door is shoved open again, and an out of breath Mattheo bursts in, followed by Pansy. He kneels on the floor next to me, pulling me into his arms.

"I can't get it to stop ! Make it stop !" I scream, sobbing. He holds me close, kissing the top of my head.

"Hey, hey.. Just breathe, y/n. Just breathe, okay ?" I shake my head, staring at him as he cups my cheeks.

"I can't. Mattheo, i-" He slams his lips onto mine, and all the breath is sucked out of my lungs. I sink into him, hands pressed to the floor, keeping myself up. He pulls away, out of breath. I stare at him.

"What-What was that for ?" He licks his lips, helping me up.

"When you hold your breath, it stops panic attack. I made you hold your breath. You're welcome." He mutters as he holds me up. I nod, gulping heavily.

"T-Thank you." He passes me back to Pansy, and i crumble in her arms, gripping her biceps as i pant. Mattheo stares at me, clearing his throat.

"Pansy ?" She nods, mouth wide open in shock.

"Take care of her, okay ?" She nods as she guides me over to my bed, letting me crumble down on my bed.

What... just happened ?