13-

-Y/n's pov- 

I stuff thing in my locker , desperate to get this done so i can find Mattheo. The way he looked at me , it definitely wasn't so that he could spit a meaningless "nevermind" and leave. Half of m books splatter on the floor , the pages bending and twisting as the spread. 

"god dammit." I say , breathing out and pushing things in my locker. I don't even notice someone bending down to pick them up. 

"You should really organize those books." I can feel them peering over my shoulder , and i spin around. 

"You're telling me-" I stop , lips parted , dropping the books in my arms. 

"THEODORE! oh my god !" I say ,flinging myself in his arms , tears in my eyes. He still smells like honey dew. not surprising

"I didn't know you went here." I say , snug against his chest. 

"Only my second year." He replies , cheek against my hair. 

"God , i haven't seen you since my mom died .." I say , gently pulling away , yet wanting to bring him closer. He sighs , slipping his hands in his pockets after putting my books back in my arms. 

"Yeah , how's you familly by anyway ?" I chuckle. 

"They're good. We're hoping we can find something in the school." His face turns sour. I looka round, hoping to catch a glance at mattheo. 

"Well, you can't do that with the Riddle kid distracts you." The fuck- I turn back to him , brows knotted. 

"I'm pretty sure you're more of a distraction them him." I scoff, turning around and putting my books back in my locker. He sighs. 

"That's not true." I can feel his breath on my cheek. I turn around , back pressed to the locker in surprise as to how close he is. 

"Uh , yeah , it is." He tilts his head to the side , edging me to continue. 

"Last time i let you help , I almost got my head chopped off." He snickers, eyes still on mine. 

"Come on let me help." He pouts. I sigh , closing my eyes. Dear god , what the actual fuck am i doing

"Fine. Fine !" I say, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"Just like the old days huh?" My heart speeds. What the fuck. Okay , if he brings THAT out imma kill him. Cheeky motherfucker

"Our dads working as Death eaters ? Yeah , totally." God dammit he's too close. Claustrophobia is creeping in , a scream lodging itself in my throat for good measure , making it harder to let the words out. His face falls at my comment , obviously expecting something else. he takes a step back , and i can finally breathe. 

"I wonder if they'd be proud now ." I sigh. 

"Yeah , probably not. i mean , they were assholes." 

"You're probably right. Voldy assholes." I chuckle. 

"Absolutely !" He sighs , reaching out to cup my cheek. I let him , even though it sends my skin crawling. 

"It's good to have you here." I smile , grabbing his hand and tearing it off my cheek , holding it in my two tiny ones. 

"Good to be here." Out of the corner of my eye , i spot him. Mattheo. Eyes fixed on me , an unreadable expression on his face. Jealousy ? Sadness ? Shock ? I can't tell. I need to chase him down. Theo stares at me weirdly. 

"I have to go." I say , not sparing Theo a look. I set off down the hall , following him as he weaves through the crowd of people. God dammit. 

"Mattheo ! Mattheo , stop !" I yell behind him , breathing excuse me's and pardon me's under my breath as i move. He won't stop moving , and i can't breathe. 

"mattheo! mattheo..." My head swirls , and the world tilts under me. I slam against the wall, falling to my knees, hands clutching my chest. I haven't stopped to take a breath in so long. No matter how hard i try , the air wont fill my lungs. My cheeks are red , and i feel drowsy. Oh god , please don't faint. Not now. Not here

-mattheo's pov- 

I see her collapse against the wall , and i try to convince myself to keep on walking. But i can't. I turn around and hurriedly walk back to her. Her face is flushed and her chest is heaving up and down. Somethings fucking wrong

"y/n ? hey , hey , look at me. y/n !" I call , cupping her cheeks as her head hangs loose in my hands. 

"dizzy.." She mumbles , eyes barely opening. Worry swells in my chest. what's happening to her? i scoop her up in my ams , bridal style , her small hands barely holding on to the collar of my shirt. 

"come on , come on. stay with me." I groan as i leap my way up to the common room. I finally reach her dorm and kick the door open. The small couch on the side of her room is free of things, unlike her bed , which is covered in revision papers. I gently place her down and kneel next to her , pushing her hair out of her face. Placing my Swiss knife under her nose , i wait for it to fog up. It doesn't. My eyes widen. No no no no.. Is she dead? I grab her wrist , feeling for a pulse. I'm so jumpy and nervous , i can't find it. I tilt her head to the side , pressing two fingers to her sweaty neck. Still can't find that fucking pulse.  I hesitate. fuck it. i press my ear to her chest , closing my eyes. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. I sigh heavily. Oh thank god. I go to her bathroom and grab a towel , shoving it under cold water. I run back and gently press it everywhere on her face, waiting for her to wake. When she finally stirs, i take a huge step back , standing awkwardly by the bed. She groans. 

"Mattheo ?" I frown. She sits up , confused. 

"I need to find , mattheo." She stands up , and immediately stumbles. 

"I need to find him." She's heavy in my arms , her knees completely out of function. 

"It's me. y/n , it's me , i'm right here." She finally meets my eyes. 

"mattheo." She breathes out , and i drop her back on the couch. 

"What happened ?" She asks , licking her dry lips. 

"You fainted. I think." She nods , gulping heavily. 

"Can i have some water ? my throat is killing me." I nod and bring her the cup. She sips and sips , before clearing her throat and looking back at me. i want to kiss her so bad. Instead i say this. 

"So.."